Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Happy Friday!

And Happy 4th of July!

I've got a job interview today, so wish me luck! I really want this job!

FI's bday is today, but I gave him his present when I got it on Wednesday. Luckily he loves it because I can't return it. lol

Happy wedding day to CA2PA! Woohoo!

Hope y'all have a great weekend/week next week!

Re: Happy Friday!

• Options
    Stacylynn702Stacylynn702 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good luck on your interview!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Morning, happy Friday and good luck to you on your interview!

I am SO glad this week is coming to an end, I thought it would never get here!
  • Options
    Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Knock 'em dead on your interview!!

What is everyone's weekend plans? 

Tonight is Justin's bachelor party.  I plan on having about 5 or 6 drunk guys in my apartment when I get home, haha.   

Saturday I am going make breakfast for all the guys who stayed over, take of JEGs all day, and finish up some wedding projects.  I possibly have to go into work for a few hours to do some transmission tests.

Sunday my good friend Justin is getting married in Lancaster!

Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    debnchrisdebnchris member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Happy Friday All!

My boss just announced that the office is closing at 1pm woohooooooooo

Good luck on  interviews and good luckl to all this weekends brides!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We planned a vacation day for today.  Turns out, FI's office is closed today anyway.  Today we are going to take a ride to the shore.  Tomorrow, my cousins wedding.  Sunday and Monday-RELAX!

Amer, I give you props for already planning on taking care of FI and friends.  You're going to make a good wife.  I on the other hand would say "There's a diner around the corner" lol
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    good morning!

I have a self declared dress down day. I'm feeling pretty rough from the concert last night, not sure how I pulled my self out of bed!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Happy Friday!!!  I was hoping for an early dismissal today, and would have gotten one, except our CEO planned a staff meeting for 4pm.  Really? WHO DOES THAT?!

Today is 3 months! woohoo!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nicole, did you go to DMB?

Cara, 3 months!  So exciting :)

Today is the anniversary of our engagement.  I wish FI would get himself together so we can go to the beach!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good Luck on the interview!

I'm so glad its going to be a nice sunny weekend.
    I'm working from home and I've had like 1 email all day---so I'm thinking I'll be shutting down early today
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I did! It was a great show.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good luck on the interview!!

Can I just say that my ex is going to be at the same shore this weekend and I totally do NOT want to run into him? Meeeehhhhh.... I don't want to be tense about it all weekend and on the lookout.  What are the chances, out of the 43,000 people that will be there, that I'll run into him? (probably good now that I've said that.)  I haven't seen him in over 2 years.  We're on good terms, I just don't want to run into him! Anyone else feel like this about exs? 

(ETA: he's one of those guys who would want to get together and "hang out" if he knew we'd be in the same place. awkward!)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all the well wishes! I think the interview went well, but it'll be about 2 weeks before I know.

I'm headed out now to go pick up my (hot pink) wedding shoes...just because they're done!

The rest of the weekend/week is vaca in Myrtle Beach! Yay!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards