Destination Weddings Discussions

AW! Lots of purchases! (Pic Heavy!)

I have been running around all day today, so I have to get caught up on everything I've missed, but wanted to go ahead and post all my wonderful accessories that I got for my b-pics!  And a special shout out to Sarah for all the help and ideas!

I have a blue and animal printer garter set, so I got this to go with it.  I may not use this outfit, depending on my weight loss between now and then.

These with double as accessories for a wedding next month to go with my dress!

All the above pics were from Charlotte Russe.  The next 3 are from Fredericks of Hollywood.  They have a 90 day return window, so I'm contimplating using them, and returning--horrible, I know!  The second pair of shoes are huge, so I'm not even sure I'll be able to wear those or not..

They're "sparkly" but it's not what I thought...so I'm glad their big and I didn't fall in super love with them.

Sorry for all the crappy pics!!!!

Also--Jen, if you think you'll want any of this!  I'd be happy to sell it once I'm done with my shoot--I think yours is in July, right!?

Re: AW! Lots of purchases! (Pic Heavy!)

• HOLLAAAAA!!!! I love love love the last necklace! HOT! Did you get a helmet yet?!?  It's a must! Craigslist it, convo them saying why you need and you'll give them x amount of money to "rent it" from them while they're selling it.

• You know what's funny about the helmet?!  We found his!  It was in our storage closet, and I guess when he was getting car wash stuff he brought it inside and put it in our guest room (where I thought it was all along!)

I'm so excited I have it now because it will go PERFECT with the racing flag I bought!!! :)  So now I think I want to get a red bra for that outfit...but if I choose to stop spending money--my credit cards are taking a hit, I can wear my blue or black panty/bra set and I think it will be good!

Also--I couldn't take a good pic, but I love the veil and just need to figure out how to cut and it make it look pretty on the end!  Thanks again! Smile
  • Oh how fun!!  You will love doing B-Pics, I seriously have never felt as good about myself as I did walking out after the pics! 
    Photobucket Photobucket Anniversary
  • No prob :)

If you end up getting a red bra, make sure it's a bright xmas one and then you can re-use with a santa skirt or garter set.

• Very very nice. I just posted my B pics. You are going to have an amazing time. Just have fun with it :)

Wedding Bio

New Married Blog
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker ~Pamela&Steven~6.25.2011~PuntaCana,DR~ image
  • Someone was busy shopping today!! This is making me want to do B-pics!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_aw-lots-of-purchases-pic-heavy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Theme%20BoardsForum:54Discussion:c08dbbb8-3b58-4046-b979-98d889d9e106Post:d3dfc569-e675-4cc4-8722-e6d27b06e55b">Re: AW! Lots of purchases! (Pic Heavy!)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Someone was busy shopping today!! This is making me want to do B-pics!
    Posted by waterous.m[/QUOTE]

Me too!! I was gonna wait til FI's bday but you ladies with your pics and cute accesories are making me want to do it now!!!

Super cute finds Kayla!
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_aw-lots-of-purchases-pic-heavy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:c08dbbb8-3b58-4046-b979-98d889d9e106Post:d3dfc569-e675-4cc4-8722-e6d27b06e55b">Re: AW! Lots of purchases! (Pic Heavy!)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Someone was busy shopping today!! This is making me want to do B-pics!
    Posted by waterous.m[/QUOTE]

These were all ordered a week or so ago :)  Today was a self pamper day, lol!
  • In Response to <a href="http://destination.weddings.com/Sites/weddings/Pages/main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_aw-lots-of-purchases-pic-heavy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:c08dbbb8-3b58-4046-b979-98d889d9e106Post:f9524eff-2fa9-4653-900f-ee004c919572">AW! Lots of purchases! (Pic Heavy!)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Also--Jen, if you think you'll want any of this!  I'd be happy to sell it once I'm done with my shoot--I think yours is in July, right!?
    Posted by Kayla&Brian412[/QUOTE]

Ohhhh....I love...I have no idea what direction I'm going in yet...all I know is that I did my first body wrap last week and lost 4 inches...so if I keep this up, I'll really have some fun with these pics! 

Great finds on the jewelry!  When's your shoot again?
  • I love the pearls.  Those will look really pretty.  Looks like you were busy busy today.  
  • Great finds kayla! I cant wait to see pics :0)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards