Destination Weddings Discussions

Good Sunday Morning!!!

Tonight I have my first date with my husband!  We are going to see "In the Heights" performed by a community theatre complete with a full 3 course meal!  We loved the show on broadway and was sad to see it go, which is why we are so excited they are bringing it back to the stage, and with my sister starting as a stage actress (she is NOT is this show), I like to show support to the up and coming actors out there!

My apartment is now spotless and organized!  I can't wait to go shopping so it can be even more organized and decorated.  I am going to wait a couple of months while we pay off some bills and put some money aside to rebuild the savings.  

Anything excited going on with you ladies today?  Wedding projects?
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Good Sunday Morning!!!

• Morning! I have been mia all weekend we had a surprise bday party for my mom in st louis weve been gone since friday! It was a great surprise got to see ky sister and my nephew and hang with my family all weekend Now we get to drive back home and pick up our dogs! I am ready to see my babies :) have fun on your date
    Anniversary
  • Nicole,

In the hights is amazing! I saw it with my mom last year. We loved it. I didn't realy you were so close till you mentioned In the Heights.... I love NY!!

Anyway, I'm busy making plans to create my headpiece. I decided I'm going to make one! I'm not very crafty but I love DIY. Wish me luck! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Nicole - I'm jealous of your organized apartment and shopping spree :-p We bought our house 2.5 years ago and I'm still living like I did in college - never fully unpacked! Redecorating and organizing is my first goal after the wedding, too. Have a great date night with your hubby :)

Today I'm putting our invitations together!! :-) and then we're going bowling with some friends.

Terri, good luck with your headpiece. Share pics when you're done!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Meg- That's so fun!  Was your mom really surprised?

Terri- I saw it 4 times, including the final show when Lin Manuel returned for the final week...It was truly amazing being able to see him in the role of Usnavi.  I can't wait to see it tonight, we are going through "In the Heights" withdrawal, ha!!  Good Luck with you head piece!!  Can't wait to see it when it's done :-)  Perhaps a GTG is in order the next time you find yourself in the city!

Kate- I can't wait to go shopping!  My mother is going to help me, she is so great at setting up apartments.  I unfortunately did not inherit that gift, lol!  Have fun bowling!  I haven't been in a while.  Also, don't forget to post pics of your invitations!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • So tired today! I had my shower yesterday. It was awesome! Trying to get all my goodies organized today. Glad to hear everyone's day is going well.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards