Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Canvas print

Have any of you ladies ever did a canvas print? There is a groupon for $45 for a 16x20 print and that includes shipping and any fine tuning to the pic. I thought it was a good deal and would be perfect for one of our wedding pictures!
~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary

Re: Canvas print

• Options
    I've heard great things about canvas but haven't bought it yet. Planning to for wedding/e-pics.
    ~*~ Ask me about DW Knottie of the Day and Nestie of the Day! ~*~

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    16x20 is awfully small. 

I personally don't feel the deals on Groupon are that great, and the quality of both the canvas and print aren't that great.  We do canvas prints all the time.  I find Costco to be the cheapest pretty consistently on standard sizes, and they are super fast.  For my non-standard sizes, I'm still experimenting with a few.  My current preference is Royal Canvas.  They have great customer service and reasonable prices, but their prints aren't quite as nice as Costco.
  • Options
    jtolyjtoly member
    First Comment
    I dont have a Costco near me. So you don't think $45 is a good deal? I never looked around for anything like this before, just saw the groupon and thought I'd ask around. I have a smaller wall that is un-decorated at this point and was going to use it for a collage of wedding pics.
  • Options
    I got a 16x20 from Picaboo and I absolutely LOVE it.  It turned out really well and I can't wait to get it hung above our bed.
  • Options
    I am totally planning on getting  a canvas print of one of our wedding photos!!! I think they look amazing!  I think you should do it!

Our Wedding- June 15, 2012- Jamaica
    imageAnniversary

Samantha's Bio~Updated 5/15/12

DW Siggy Website
  • Options
    You can upload online to Costco and have them deliver directly to you -- fully gallery wrapped & all.  I think shipping is like $6.  Their 16x20 price is always $45 online -- without a coupon.  The Groupon price really isn't bad -- sorry wasn't what I meant.  Just that 16x20 comes out pretty small, and in most homes, a slightly larger canvas makes sense.

Also, for 2 more hours, Royal Canvas apparently has a buy one get one sale!
    http://www.royalcanvas.com/. It looks like they raised their rates since I first ordered from them, but for BOGO, not bad at all.
  • Options
    I used winkflash.com to get mine.  They are having a 60% off sale right now for all of their canvases.
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    jtolyjtoly member
    First Comment
    Thanks for the options!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards