• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Destination Weddings

AW! 99 Days AND House Pictures :)

So, since I haven't been real active on the board this past week, I figured I'd start the day as an AW :)

Today is 99 days until the wedding--I couldn't be more excited!  I've been awake for almost 2 hours and it JUST hit me, which I thought was strange because I've been waiting for this for a loooooooooooong time :)  (Jen--You're right behind me! :D)

And!  We went to dinner with FIL's last night and they were giving hints about our house so after dinner we went to peak around!  We have GRASS!  And a tree, and some shrubbery, and A/C, ceiling fans/light fixtures, a dishwasher, a microwave, smoke detectors, at least 1 toilet (saw the box), a patio, and a ceramic blacksplash!  The doors were locked so that is just what we could tell from being a creeper and peeking in my own windows--I'll get pictures of all that this weekend, but here are the front yard pictures! (Not the best because they feel the need to leave the port-a-potty on my drive way so I can't get a good shot of the whole house)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards