Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Kerrigan's Florist

I went here for a consultation for my wedding, and they were very knowledgable and experienced, but their quote came in low. I'm glad that it came in low, but I'm hoping it does not mean bad product or service.

Has anyone dealt with them or have any feedback?

Thanks!!!

Re: Kerrigan's Florist

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Sorry, I haven't heard of them.  If you don't get any responses here, I'd check WeddingWire and other online review sites to see what people are saying.  Also, if you are concerned, maybe you can ask them for a referral list or a few people who used them that you can contact.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    flyingmillyflyingmilly member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wouldn't look too much into it, we went to Melissa at www.thecenterpieceplace.com in Frederick, MD and she too came in quite low compared to a few others that we had proposals from.  I have since seen Melissa's work at another wedding and at some bridal shows that I went to, and it's amazing.  I'm so confident that she's going to do a great job and I'm not at all worried about the cost...I'm just happy I can get what I wanted for the price I wanted to pay.  She did say that she would work within my budget (and I thought "yeah, right") but she did.  OK, I had to lose one stem from eac centerpiece and scale back the cake flowers, but I don't think anyone will notice any of the changes that she recommended.  I'm thrilled and singing it from the roof tops! 
  • Options
    kathleendaykathleenday member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much for the help ladies! I appreciate it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards