Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Secret Santa?

Anyone interested in doing a Secret Santa on this board? I know that some other boards do and I think it would be a lot of fun as we tend to become good friends on here :)

There is a program called Elfster that does the randomization and drawing of names, etc... I can set us up a profile on there.

With some of the other boards what they're doing is drawing names early Nov and having gifts mailed early Dec so that people receive them prior to everyone disappearing for the holidays. The program allows group questions and the whole bit too :) I can also hide it so that the only person that gets your address is the person sending you the gift.

If there are enough people interested, I'll set it up. Only stipulation I have is that it needs to be among regular posters, kinda like traditions like the KK... not to judge the brand new girls, but if you haven't posted on here enough for us to get to know you a bit, I'm not sure I want my address going out to you... that doesn't mean posting for months, just enough that we know who you are lol :)

What do you guys think? Anyone interested?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards