Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Good Wednesday Morning!!

Hi ladies!!  Happy Hump Day!!  How's everyone doing???  Anything exciting on your agenda today??  As for me not much but catching up on some baking and hopefully just relaxing as much s I can!

Hope you guys have  great day!!

Re: Good Wednesday Morning!!

• Options
    Good morning ladies!! I am working on finishing my long 12 page paper today! No other plans.  I hope you all have a wonderful day! :-)
  • Options
    Morning ladies!  Nothing too exciting going on here.  Work, then I'm having a jewelry party tonight cuz I found my bridesmaid's jewelry! :)  
    Hope everyone had a good day!
  • Options
    Morning ladies! Not much going on here today besides a crucial migraine. I had class this morning and have to head into work in about 45 minutes. Hopefully it'll be an early day and I can head home to snuggle my FI. We're doing a thanksgiving feast with friends at our place tomorrow so we have some cleaning to do, but I'm really looking forward to it.

Hope everyone is having a great day!
  • Options
    Morning girls!  Working today, then to the gym and for a tan.  I started tanning last night...I am so pasty, and don't tan easily, so really wanted a nice base tan by the time we got to Mexico.  Today doing more research on our new resort, have to create a new welcome letter...sigh.  Hope you all have a great day!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Morning Ladies!

I have to go into work in about an hour to get all of my corporate catering orders done before I go to an evening catering event..it's going to be a long night. Other than that nothing to exciting scheduled. have a wonderful day ladies. Good luck with the snow, the paper( what is the topic on?) and the tanning session.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards