Destination Weddings Discussions

2nd Annual DW Football Pool

Ladies!!  If you're into football, come join in our weekly DW Football Pool we have going on! There are several ladies from last year who have already committed to participate this year!! 

This is just a friendly pool where you pick the winners of each game.  No point spreads or anything like that.  Straight Win / Lose picks.  You will receive via E-Mail, a weekly Football Pick Sheet which you'll pick your winners and email it back to me.  I will compile a spread sheet with everyone's picks and keep track of the winning teams for the week.  On Tuesday, the winner will be announced (via email).

Here's a little touch on the the specifics:

This is a straight forward pool.  All you have to do is predict who will win
each game played during that particular week.  For the Monday Night game,
you will not only pick the winning team, but also the combined total  final
score of both teams.  For instance, if you predict the final score will
be 21-10, then you would put down "31" as your prediction.

Whoever predicted the most amount of wins will be that week's winner. 
In the even of a tie, or multiple people predict the same amount of winning
teams, we will use the Monday Night Tie-Breaker points to determine
a winner.  Whoever predicted the closest total combined score of the game WITHOUT going over will be the winner!

We will be sending out weekly prizes to all the winners. 
(Just fun little things.)  And all participants will contribute a monetary
donation towards the end of the season for Gift Cards to the winners
of the Play Offs and the Super Bowl!!!

If you'd like to participate in the 2nd Annual DW Football Pool, please email me and in the Subject Line, put:  DW Football Pool   

We all have a great time!!!!

Re: 2nd Annual DW Football Pool

• Ladies!!  If you're into football, come join in our weekly DW Football Pool we have going on! There are several ladies from last year who have already committed to participate this year!! 

This is just a friendly pool where you pick the winners of each game.  No point spreads or anything like that.  Straight Win / Lose picks.  You will receive via E-Mail, a weekly Football Pick Sheet which you'll pick your winners and email it back to me.  I will compile a spread sheet with everyone's picks and keep track of the winning teams for the week.  On Tuesday, the winner will be announced (via email).

Here's a little touch on the the specifics:

This is a straight forward pool.  All you have to do is predict who will win
    each game played during that particular week.  For the Monday Night game,
    you will not only pick the winning team, but also the combined total  final
    score of both teams.  For instance, if you predict the final score will
    be 21-10, then you would put down "31" as your prediction.

Whoever predicted the most amount of wins will be that week's winner. 
    In the even of a tie, or multiple people predict the same amount of winning
    teams, we will use the Monday Night Tie-Breaker points to determine
    a winner.  Whoever predicted the closest total combined score of the game WITHOUT going over will be the winner!

We will be sending out weekly prizes to all the winners. 
    (Just fun little things.)  And all participants will contribute a monetary
    donation towards the end of the season for Gift Cards to the winners
    of the Play Offs and the Super Bowl!!!

If you'd like to participate in the 2nd Annual DW Football Pool, please email me and in the Subject Line, put:  DW Football Pool   

We all have a great time!!!!

• I just emailed you- I'm super excited about this! I love football and have always wanted to be in a pool but always get intimidated with all the spreads and everything. Yippee!
  • Yaaaaay! This is such a great idea! I love it! I'm going to email you now!
  • WOOOO!   GO GIANTS!!!!

(i know imma probably get hate mail for that one...lol)
  • I would love to join in... Football season is my favorite.  What's your email?  Thanks
  • My email address is: shellicabo@gmail.com And yay for all of you football fanatics!!! We all get competitive, so just remember this is all for fun!!
  • Sweet!! Can't wait!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards