Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Jesster**

Did you wear any crinoline under your dress? I was trying to figure out if it needed it or not. Thanks! :)

Re: Jesster**

• Options
    Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    nope! didn't wear anything

I thought the skirt part was big and poofy enough for me so I just let it go as it.
    All I wore were my black boy shorts and thats it!
    (it was still hot and sweaty without the extra layers....)

Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yea I am going to see how it looks with the crinny. thanks for your answer :)  I think I want it to poof out just a tad, just to hold its shape or whatever.
  • Options
    Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yea I planned on using my sister's sister in laws but then I tried it on with the dress and everyone at the store thought it made me mis-proportioned bc I'm such a shrimp haha  And I'm not really a major poof type of person

But it looks different on everyone so you should def try it on and see how it looks!

<sigh /> I love that dress. I'm glad it gets to come back to life at your wedding ;)
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yea I just want a medium bodied one. The seamstress said not many people use them but then the shop said depending on the dress it will make it lay the right way. And I am not  a shrimp so it might look good like that. I definitely don't want a really poofy look so its cool.

Glad I have the same dress as you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards