• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Destination Weddings

Paris Vendors Recommedation

hello...
its been 5months since me and my husband got married in Paris and i still feel that it was just yesterday. and to my overwhelming appreaciation, i would like to share with you the vendors we had. it took me a year to prepare and i have to go paris for a week to search for venues, cake and flower vendors. so might as well to share it to whoever wishes to get married in Paris.

Flowers - its expensive to buy arranged flowers for bouquet,boutonniere, and flowers. for the church, i bought small plants in flower market in Cite,thats near Notre dame (put a lace ribbon and hung them on the chairs along the isle of the church), i made my bouquet and the res of my entourage, i bought the flowers in Malakoff (for metro its like 13; malakoff Plateau de Vanves) open market.

Cake- i met a british lady named Kate Hutchinson and shes a housemom, she does cakes like a hobby. it was unexpected to me that the 3 cakes(1 which is 3layers and 2 1 layered cakes)  she made for me, eveybody loved it , in fact the guest were able to finish the 3 layers of cake. homemade cakes is still the best. she made me a fruitcake and lemon cake. vey affordable price.

Reception-weve decided to have the reception in Le salon 105.its near to champs elyses too. they gave us a good deal for reception and for some reason on the night itself,we had a free dj. we compared what we will get versus Le Salon 105 and yatch and some of the restaurants overviewing the entire city as they were extremely expensive for us having 50-60 guests.

if anyone wants to get married in Paris, i hope this will help or if any info you may need, maybe i might know, im very much happy to help.

it feels good to be a bride.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards