Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

AW: The moment you've been waiting for...

Re: AW: The moment you've been waiting for...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Love the pics!   Were you sewing pearls onto your flip flops the morning of your wedding?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have so many questions, but I am only up to the part where JEGs is getting ready!

Same as ooodsie asked, were you fixing your flops?
    Those things on your high heels, are they so you don't sink into the ground?
    That Amy + Justin thing... was that a pic?

I love your face! You crack me up with your expressions. So sassy!

I have to go to the store but I will look at the rest later :)

• Options
    edited December 2011

how in the world are you going to pick? I am in love with the "cover shot" between the pillars. (I know they are called something else but I am not sure of the name.) Anyway, I think that should be on NF advertisements for weddings!

• Options
    Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    these came out so great!

love the bridal party portraits-- esp the ones with the guys jumping and girls posing. very cool.

Makes me very excited for my Normandy wedding ;)
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    teacup0618teacup0618 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great pics, you look gorgeous!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am jealous of your photos on the roof.  But you already knew that :)
  • Options
    Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!!  I am so happy with the way they came out!

Ooods- haha, so the flip flops.  I had strung pearls onto my flip flops and each pair I had given the bridesmaids.  I didn't glue them on because if they didn't like them, I wanted them to have the option of taking them off.  Well the line kept breaking and by the end of the night there were pearls all over the dance floor.

B2B- the Amy + Justin thing is a picture that my aunt gave me as a shower gift.  I love how the photog used it with the shells hanging around our apartment!

Also, yeah, those craptastic things on my shoes were so I didn't sink into the ground.  They didn't work though.  Half way through the ceremony, my left heel started to sink and then by the end of the pictures, my heels had busted through both of them.
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I also want to mention, the picture of the flower girl and ring bearer laying on the dance floor-- that was when my niece (the flower girl) decided to teach JEGs' nephew (the ring bearer) how to break dance.  Too precious.
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Too bad the shoe things didn't work.  :(  

I also like the silo pics like Nicole was talking about.
  • Options
    FutureMrsTCTFutureMrsTCT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have never been so excited to have a wedding at Normandy! You and JEGs look so happy! Love the bridal portrait pics, and the parasol pictures (totally stealing ideas!).

Amer - obviously you've already been a huge help, but I was hoping you could share your timeline with me. Nothing overly specific, but like MH, you and JEGs didn't do a reveal (those types of timelines are harder and harder to come by). TIA!

Did I mention I love the pictures - good luck choosing there are just too many with your photogenic sassy self.
    *~~*The Future Mrs. Coulter-Thurley*~~*
    Siggy Challenge Pic with BM
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I looked at the pics from home last night and when I went through all the parasol pics I was very jealous (I forgot my parasol at the hotel so we didn't get any pics).  Then DH looks over and says "it looks like he's choking her" in the pics with JEG's hand on your neck LOL.  I had to explain that you're very petite and he isn't so that's why he looks so dominant in the pic.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    >>Then DH looks over and says "it looks like he's choking her" in the pics with JEG's hand on your neck LOL.<<

AHAHAHHAHAH!!  I know which one you are talking about it. Everytime I see it, I think "Is JustinGindin gonna have to choke a bitch?"
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was actually thinking about getting those things for my shoes haha I guess they dont work as well as it says ;)

btw- I'm really glad to see some pictures of a weding at normandy with lower center pieces! I'm not a 'tall giant center piece person'  and I was getting nervous bc all the pictures I saw at normandy had them and I was like oh no- should I have done the taller ones? haha... but yours look great!

the first pic of you guys coming in is awesome...JEG's with the fist pump
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_aw-moment-youve-waiting?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:2170f3c4-4700-42b2-979a-e7a46ae140a4Post:297ccd5b-20e7-44dc-bbbc-0265e62bbb0a">Re: AW: The moment you've been waiting for...</a>:
    [QUOTE]btw- I'm really glad to see some pictures of a weding at normandy with lower center pieces! I'm not a 'tall giant center piece person'  and I was getting nervous bc all the pictures I saw at normandy had them and I was like oh no- should I have done the taller ones?[/QUOTE]

I had low centerpieces as well - pics in my bio :) I actually feel like big tall ones might be overhwleming in the smaller silos ballroom.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh you're right! my mistake- i do remember seeing yours  (i dont now how I forgot that since I know I used some of your pictures as examples to show people haha)
    we're actually in the grand ballroom....but I just liked the look my florist created with the smaller centerpieces.
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards