Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Sandals/Beaches Martha Stewart Weddingmoons!! PLEASE HELP!

Hi ladies! I am newly engaged and am planning on haveing about a 30-40 person wedding at one of the beaches/sandals resorts. i feel like i have heard nothing but great things on these places, and it seems that they kind of take care of everything for you.. which is exactly what i want!

what im wondering is... have any of you had your weddings at any of these resorts? which ones are more reasonable in price? im trying to keep this whole event faily inexpensive. do they give discounts for group bookings? like would my friends and family get any form of discount becasue they were coming to the wedding? I have been thinking about Jamaica because i hear the airfare is pretty cheap?!

Also, would you recommed going through a travel agent to book this all or just call the resort directly? i know that you get a wedding consultant, but how good are they at actually working with you and YOUR wedding... i can only imagine that each corrdinator is very busy with lots of weddings at the same time.?

any feed back would help!!

Oh!!! and one last thing, i have heard rumons about this al la carte martha catalog? does anyone have a link to this? Please n Thank You!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards