Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Deleted

So I guess the angry DE photog got deleted off all the boards.  I was having fun reading all the sarcastic responses!

Re: Deleted

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Which one was that?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just noticed that too.. I am sure we will have another one!
  • Options
    Northstar1808Northstar1808 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just posted something about this. I didn't get to read the sarcastic posts that followed. But is it true that vendors will be able to post on here?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Vendors are still not allowed to create acconuts & post. They are now allowed to respond to negative reviews/posts, HOWEVER, they cannot just create an account & post freely - it must be approved by the MODs and submitted via the MODs first.

From their TOS:

While we don't allow vendors to post on our message boards, if you are a wedding professional with a question about a post regarding your business; we may, in our sole discretion, post a statement submitted by you, on your behalf. Please email messageboards@theknot.com for more information.

Sorry about that post girls - it was entertaining, but I didn't realize that when you ban someone now, their post disappears! If I had known that I totally wouldn't have went that route & just reported it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I missed it!!  Someone recap!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oodsie - without pasting the message here, in summary, the post was from a "Delaware photographer" who was putting us on alert that a group of professionals would be posting to enlighten us on stuff we dont know, and correct the lies on here.  It was supposed to be threatening.

Oh, and they used "we are hip to that" about PM's.  Sounds like my mom.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_deleted?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:22950093-81bf-435a-8c8e-c832e3b303d4Post:f0b73c9f-fab4-45f0-af1a-c5195319989a">Re: Deleted</a>:
    [QUOTE]I missed it!!  Someone recap!
    Posted by ooodsie[/QUOTE]

Someone with an obvious vendor username (deweddingphotog or something) posted saying a group of photog vendors were going to "come out of the shadows"  and begin posting to shed light on the lies should we get out of hand. "We have been warned!"
    <em>
    </em>Posting will be a little difficult when you're banned. Wtf? It was quite comical.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think the "hip" sentence was just on the DE board now that I think about it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ha.  Feel free to come out of the shadows.. If you decide to 'school' your potential clients, chances are none of us are going to actually BECOME your clients!
  • Options
    Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I saw that same post on the South Jersey Board, and our MOD deleted it too.  Who does that person think she is with her stupid threats??
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Damn living in London!

What lies have we been told btw?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_deleted?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:22950093-81bf-435a-8c8e-c832e3b303d4Post:0792cce1-ddd4-4213-ae8a-c4fd3822cddc">Re: Deleted</a>:
    [QUOTE]Damn living in London! What lies have we been told btw?
    Posted by NCV2[/QUOTE]

I think he/she meant lies <strong>we</strong> were telling, haha.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh, totally different story then.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm back.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards