Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Bride Tank Top

One of my co-workers was talking about these tank tops that say "Bride" or "Bridesmaid" or "Flower Girl" on the front of them and have straps that unhook so you can take it off with out ruining your hair and make up.  Anyone know where I can find these or something similar? My co-worker said she heard about them from a friend, but had no idea where her friend heard about them or found them. I would love one of these tank tops for the morning of my wedding. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!!

Re: Bride Tank Top

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I got mine from VS - it didnt have straps that unhook but it was stretchy enough that I could actually slide it off downward as opposed to going above my head.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You could make your own - just buy a plain tank top with removable straps, then go to Michaels or AC Moore and get a rhinestone "bride" iron on.  I did this with a regular tank top, and it turned out great.  Super easy. 
  • Options
    vmorgsvmorgs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I could care less if it said "Bride" or not. What I am interested in is the whole idea that the straps unhook. Apparently in the middle of each strap there's a bra like hooks so you can just unhook the straps and shimmy out of them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There are tons of tank tops out there that are convertible - ie. you can take the thin straps off to make it like a tube top, which you can then pull down.  I have one from Express.  I would check places like that, or maybe Target.

ETA:  or maybe Victoria's Secret catalogue/website or Gap Body
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards