July 2012 Weddings

Vistaprint for postcards?

I'm working on designing our thank you cards and am considering a postcard vs. card. I'm using a thank you photo we staged at our engagement photos. Has anyone used Vistaprint for photo postcards or just photos in general? The prices are astronomically cheaper than if I go through Shutterfly or Snapfish...Your input is appreciated :-)

Re: Vistaprint for postcards?

• I have not used them for photo's but I have used postcards from them.  We used the postcards as our RSVP cards.  The paper quality is pretty good and like you said the cost is just so cheap its hard to not take advantage.  Also the post cards can come with envelops, I dont remember if that has a fee or not- we used them this way for the STDs
  • I used them for exactly what you are doing (thank you cards from e-pics). I got an email for 100 free postcards, so I just paid shipping and the price to upload my photo. I think it was about $7 total. I am very happy with the quality of them! They even came with free envelopes. They are just plain white, but they do the job.

I used all of mine up for the shower TYs. I am going to wait to get more but with pics from the actual wedding. I might decide to do a card, rather than postcard, for those though. I think the postcards a little informal and not super big.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My sister in law did the same thing except she went through Shutterfly. 
    pregnancy calendar
  • I have done the oversized postcards with a photo before and thought they looked really good and the price is awesome.  I dont think they look as nice as ones from Shutterfly (have done photo cards from them) but still really nice.
    :)AJ Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards