California-Northern
Options

BM dress RANT....what should I do now?

OK, I ordered 5 BM dresses from Demetrios on October 5th and put half of the cost down. It is now March 9, and NO dresses!!!! After numerous times calling each month since December (when they initially said they would be in) they have been giving me excuse after excuse as to why they aren't here yet. They said they would contact their corporate but that was 2 months ago. On Sunday they told me they had a confirmation that my dresses would be here today, Tuesday, but when I called today they said they will be here definitely on Thursday. I asked Why? and they can't even give me a response but said they would contact their corporate again. WTF??!

My wedding is less than 3 months away on June 5th and it is in California. I am so tired of waiting and all I want now is my money back from them so I can go to a competent bridal salon that can get me dresses asap. =( What would you do? I'm so bummed right now and feel guilty about being pushy, but am I wrong for being a little Bridezilla? In this case, I probably should be one so they can compensate me for all this trouble!!!
"All adventurous women do."-GIRLS

Re: BM dress RANT....what should I do now?

• Options
    adgenyaadgenya member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Breathe...this situation sucks, but you need to be proactive.

I would wait until Thursday to see if they arrive. If they're not there on Thursday, go into the store where you ordered them and ask to speak to the store manager and to see their order with the manufacturer. This will let you know when your dresses were actually ordered by them. I'd also get the order number and contact the manufacturer yourself to see when they are actually planning on shipping the dresses. I'd also ask for some sort of refund or discount off the dresses due to their customer service.

Be sure to also review the shop on yelp and other wedding review sites so that other brides can know your experience with this establishment.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    (Taking deep breaths) Yes, I will be going in there on Thursday and bringing my fiance' with me hehe I ordered my wedding dress from them and that came in perfectly with time to spare. It is their customer service and the maufactuer of the BM dresses since they are not here yet. It just boggles my mind cause if they and their corporate can't get an answer from them who really can?? Here's to hoping they'll be here Thursday! Thank you for your help. =)
    "All adventurous women do."-GIRLS
  • Options
    adgenyaadgenya member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good luck! I hope everything works out. Having FI there should be some good support.
  • Options
    kaynix21kaynix21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That sucks! But I guess you just have to wait until they come in. Hopefully they will get here this week.

You might be out of time to order from somewhere else.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards