California-Northern
Options

Green Bridal Shoes - Which one?

Hey Knotties! I need bridal advice. I have a pair of J. Crew Martines in green. I bought these last year from Ebay and they are pretty highly coveted since J. Crew no longer makes this style or color. BUT now I have my eye on the Nina Electa Green shoes. I am 5'3 and my fiancee is 6'3 so the Nina shoes will give me some height (4'heels) but I would have to sell my J. Crew ones so I am still on budget.

Which ones do you like? I am 50/50 at this point.

J. Crew Martine in Green

Or the Nina Electra

Re: Green Bridal Shoes - Which one?

• Options
    apple_greenapple_green member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

They're sooo similar, but I think I like the look of the J. Crew ones more!

I wish I could wear sexy heels, but FH is only one inch taller than me  Cry

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OOOOh very pretty! I love the first ones though, I love the vibrant color they have. =)
    "All adventurous women do."-GIRLS
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I like the J crew better... plus you already own them. I would just save my time and money and go with what you have.
  • Options
    kaynix21kaynix21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nina!!!!! I love love love them!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    msramelmsramel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Ladies! I think I will just put the J. Crew Martines on the For Sale Boards and if I get a hit... I think I might sell them. I am thinking I may need some height for the day. The J. Crew shoes are only 3 inches (if that). If I don't sell them, oh well, I will keep them beacuse I still love them!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    J Crew!!!  They are so cute.  I like the color better.  I also like that it's sling back rather than an ankle strap because I think it's more comfy and it doesn't cut the leg line (I'm short so I always think of that).  I also think they are more classy for a wedding.

The Nina ones are hot and sexy but not my pick :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would keep the J. Crew shoes - then they can be your something old!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards