Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

NY&Co

Special shout-out to Amer and Ooods for the great info on the site and sale -- I just ordered two cardigans and two pairs of work pants!

And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket

Re: NY&Co

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I was on their site, added stuff to my cart, did the discount code and bawked at the shipping cost!  Am I insane or what?
  • Options
    LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mine was $11 -- seems kinda high, but for me it was worth the effort of having it all sent to my house!
    And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
  • Options
    FutureMrsTCTFutureMrsTCT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    is said sale in store too??
    *~~*The Future Mrs. Coulter-Thurley*~~*
    Siggy Challenge Pic with BM
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    their stuff has a really weird fit for me.  like the same pants in the same size but in two different colors will fit differently.  or a medium in one style sweater will be fine but then be way too big or way too small in another style.  maybe i need to try them again but i gave up on that store a year or so ago for this reason.  although sales like this are always enticing..
  • Options
    amy727amy727 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_nyco?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:2714a9d1-942d-4212-aed2-30629e4ce799Post:bb2035e0-7bd5-4952-8994-d41d243ee3dd">Re: NY&Co</a>:
    [QUOTE]their stuff has a really weird fit for me.  like the same pants in the same size but in two different colors will fit differently.  or a medium in one style sweater will be fine but then be way too big or way too small in another style.  maybe i need to try them again but i gave up on that store a year or so ago for this reason.  although sales like this are always enticing..
    Posted by delicatefew[/QUOTE]

I agree with you on the sizing.  I never buy anything from them unless I try it on. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    edited December 2011
    I lurrrrrve NY&CO, but I have banned myself from putting more then $50 on the card at one time.  I'll have to wait until next month to purchase anything.
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    holy crap, just saw the INSANE coupon Ooodsie just posted.

Eff it.  $100 on my card won't kill me.
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_nyco?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:2714a9d1-942d-4212-aed2-30629e4ce799Post:bbbe4887-d887-4ab2-9aa4-9da70b698453">Re: NY&Co</a>:
    [QUOTE]holy crap, just saw the INSANE coupon Ooodsie just posted. Eff it.  $100 on my card won't kill me.
    Posted by Amerbutt81[/QUOTE]

Umm, it might be time for another Friday Confession from you!
  • Options
    amy727amy727 member
    edited December 2011

I'm not sure if everyone knows this, but if you have AAA you get 10% of 15% off your total order.  This includes sale and clearance items also.  You just have to show them your card.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Amy... I think I would like to kiss your feet.
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Amy - they said they won't let you use that in conjuction with a 50% off sale.  Oh well :(  Worth a shot!  

I also agree with the weird sizing which is why I never shop online only in store.  Last night I tried on 2 very similar sweaters, one fit me in a Small, the other barely fit in a Large, makes sense, right?   
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I missed the coupon! I love NY&Co.  I get coupons in the mail all the time with great deals.  I agree with delicate though....their stuff can be really hit or miss with the fit.

I just got a credit card bill for $200 for new winter clothes I just bought though, so with the holidays coming, I'm going to have to pass on this one..... 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I missed the code - what is it?  A lot of my works pants are from NY&Co - the only ones that are ever long enough for me!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_nyco?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:2714a9d1-942d-4212-aed2-30629e4ce799Post:be1af0c3-09cf-45c1-8167-fc3265e53f86">Re: NY&Co</a>:
    [QUOTE]I missed the code - what is it?  A lot of my works pants are from NY&Co - the only ones that are ever long enough for me!
    Posted by taccoten[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div><span style="color:#000000;font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;line-height:22px;font-size:14px;" class="Apple-style-span"><strong style="padding:0px;margin:0px;">6186</strong></span></div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards