California-Northern

Sonoma/Glen Ellen help!

Hey NorCal brides!
I'm planning a destination ceremony at St Francis, with the reception at the Jack London in Glen Ellen this may. Need help. Lots of help.

Reheasal dinner location for 40+/- guests?
Larger hotels for guests?
Brunch places to reccommend?
We might need a casual bbq caterer too for the pre-wedding bbq - help!?

Thanks in advance!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Sonoma/Glen Ellen help!

• edited December 2011
    When is your wedding in May?

There are some really cute brunch places in the Healdsburg Square. You could start your search by looking for bakeries with dine-in seating.

And I have a question about your brunch...
    When will it be? What are you providing?

We are getting married on a Saturday and I wanted to have a brunch on Sunday so all the wedding guests can get together one last time before heading SFO. I wanted to provide breakfast but I don't think it's in my budget. Would it be acceptable to simply state the meeting place, and provide coffee only? Then our guests could order breakfast for dine in or to-go on their own.

Okay or Tacky?
  • starznangelzstarznangelz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello there!

I personally do not know the answers to most of these myself, but I would be able to help you out with the BBQ catering. KR Catering is very good, plus Ken Rochioli provides great service. I've selected him many times, and have always been more than happy with him and his food, and so have those eating his food. I would highly recommend him.

Good luck planning and congratulations!! =)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards