Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Friday Poll #5 Wedding Stuff

What has been your favorite wedding thing to plan or buy?  Any favorite appointments with vendors?

Re: Friday Poll #5 Wedding Stuff

• edited December 2011
    My favorite has been my dress- I got such a good deal on it, and I found it so randomly that it kinda was meant to be. My favorite vendor so far was the dj- everything was through email:) He hasn't stalked me, he's not spamming me with phone calls... TBH, that's the biggest reason I picked him. (Besides the price & reviews)
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    my shoesssssss :) 
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • amy727amy727 member
    edited December 2011
    I think my favorites were the food tasting and the ceremony music.  The ceremony music makes it all feel so real. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • dibsontopdibsontop member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ditto Amer....SHOES!

• ev4149ev4149 member
    edited December 2011
    I really loved my florist.  Flowers weren't super important to me, but my florist was awesome with working with my budget. 

I am going to AW my mock up right now.  She is doing 4 centerpieces - pink, yellow, purple, and blue.  Here are two of them.  And for the actual centerpiece, the bottoms are going to match the color on the flowers.  (So the yellow flowers will have a yellow bottom).

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

My favorite thing to buy was my shoes.  My fave appt so far has been florist, though I have my tasting next Monday... that might trump florist :)

Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • a.lemma4a.lemma4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm going to agree with shoes!! Finding shoes in my size is a miracle and they were exactly what I envisioned. And buying my dress.

My favorite vendor is my photographer. She is just AMAZING. All contact/interaction with her is enjoyable. She's also super tiny like me so I extra love her haha Wink
    Siggy Challenge - Favorite Pic of FI - Tan and Fuzzy, Just the way I like him ;-) imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    DH's surprise cakes and my garter and mouse ears.  Fun stuff.  The formal stuff sucked.
  • edited December 2011
    LOVED our DOC at our venue!! From start to finish, she was awesome!

Also LOVED hair & MUA and being glammed up for the day!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker
  • ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

I loved a lot. DOC at the venue, my photographer, the limo service for making everyone arrive safely in all that freaking snow...

Favorite things to buy were my hair comb, veil, dress and shoes. I loved the whole look together, and wouldn't have changed a thing. I wish I still had that dress.

• FutureMrsTCTFutureMrsTCT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I loved the tasting. Free food and getting my mom a little drunk (she's not a big drinker at all). I loved the florist as well.

I think once I get done school for the semester, I'm really going to love the DIY things I need to finish up. so far I've made 3 of 6 handfasting cords, and we have all the materials to turn ply-wood into a chalkboard.
    *~~*The Future Mrs. Coulter-Thurley*~~*
    Siggy Challenge Pic with BM
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

Our venue coordinator is awesome.   I feel so much more at ease about all the logistics knowing that he'll be taking care of things.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Bean32Bean32 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just bought my wedding band and really, really love it! It was by far my favorite part of planning - I had an awesome jeweler and I love shiny things, so it was perfect. I've been secretly wearing it around the house when I'm alone :)
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    My favorite thing is my shoes, I lusted over them for months and I love them to death!

My favorite wedding appointments are with my DOC, she is so fun to be around and talk to, it is not like a chore to go out with her, it is like I am meeting with a friend :)
  • edited December 2011

loved dress shopping, and fittings! I am so in love with it I get such a high when I have it on, then stalk my pics LOL!

also loved the tasting, picking out our rings and florist meeting.

Ev- Love your centerpieces!!!

• edited December 2011
    I love GETTING my shoes, they were a gift. I love BUYING  my dress and hair flower.

My favorite vendor was Scott, our candy man... of course he had free candy samples... and our wedding coordinator at the Crowne, Erica. She was amazing :)

Favorite appt was our food tasting..
  • edited December 2011
    Favorite purchse would be the dress

Favorite vendor so far would be photographer

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Stacylynn702Stacylynn702 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I loved looking at venues!  It was so fun to walk into a room and fantasize about what the big day would be like. 

This makes me sad.
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards