October 2012 Weddings
Options

Weekend question.

What is the most important aspects to you about your wedding?

Take this question as you please :)

Re: Weekend question.

• Options

Love, family, friends, food, drinks, and a great time for all.

I think that was more than one...but that is what matters most to me.

weddingpic
  • Options
    The most important aspect to me would be the groom because without him (and me), there's no point in having the wedding. ;p
    photo 8772_10102412474713255_135784916_n.jpg
  • Options
    That my hubby to be and myself are comfortable and happy and true to ourselves. That our family is happy and comfortable. That everyone has a good time! Definitely more than one important aspect, but all of them feel important.
    Visit Gothic.weddings.com image "The death of a beautiful woman, is unquestionably the most poetical topic in the world. " - Poe
  • Options

we just want everyone to have fun!  we keep joking that music and drinks are the most important but i think its kinda true lol

Oct. 2012 Siggy E-Rings Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    That everyone has a great time!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    My ceremony is one of the most important things to me. We are having a handfasting ceremony so it means a lot and it's a very intimate ceremony. My boys will be involved in the fasting and it meas a lot to bind out family together.
  • Options

I could care less if we even had a reception, I hate dancing so I'll probably just be running around socializing the whole time lol.

The most important aspect of the wedding for me is the ceremony and the feel of the ceremony. To me the ceremony isn't about being flashy and being the center of attention  It's about finding the person I love and trust more than anyone or anything in this world.   I don't want people to be sitting there thinking about how elaborate decorations are, or how fancy this and that is.  I just want people to sit there and think, wow, they really love each other and have the stuff to make this last.  I want the ceremony to have a very calm and romantic feel, and almost transport people back to a simpler time, before iphones, texting etc etc.  Which is why I'm having people travel to a German colony from the 1800's for our wedding  and having the ceremony and reception in a barn there.  One of my biggest wedding nightmares is having someones cell phone go off during the ceremony, or catching someone texting!

Photobucket
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2012-weddings_weekend-question?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:56b9bcef-1e34-456e-81f5-cfaa107456b2Discussion:146d7fce-e7f1-4a4e-bd07-b6b400d23dd0Post:3a2d0ada-ba61-4be9-b2bd-97e18dda895a">Re: Weekend question.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I could care less if we even had a reception, I hate dancing so I'll probably just be running around socializing the whole time lol. The most important aspect of the wedding for me is the ceremony and the feel of the ceremony.<strong> To me the ceremony isn't about being flashy and being the center of attention  It's about finding the person I love and trust more than anyone or anything in this world. </strong>  I don't want people to be sitting there thinking about how elaborate decorations are, or how fancy this and that is.  I just want people to sit there and think, wow, they really love each other and have the stuff to make this last.  I want the ceremony to have a very calm and romantic feel, and almost transport people back to a simpler time, before iphones, texting etc etc.  Which is why I'm having people travel to a German colony from the 1800's for our wedding  and having the ceremony and reception in a barn there.  One of my biggest wedding nightmares is having someones cell phone go off during the ceremony, or catching someone texting!
    Posted by RockerBride89[/QUOTE]
    I totally agree with that. We aren't exactly the sort of people to be in the center of attention, or to use our wedding to make a statement about something (which we have been accused of doing already -.-; ). The ceremony is about being with the one that I love most and loves me the most, and about us making a serious, deep commitment to one another.
    Visit Gothic.weddings.com image "The death of a beautiful woman, is unquestionably the most poetical topic in the world. " - Poe
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards