October 2012 Weddings

fellow october 2012 brides!

hows everyone's planning going? 

what does everyone have planned so far?

we need to make this board more active!!
October 2012 May 2011 Siggy: E-Ring
Photobucket
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: fellow october 2012 brides!

• So far my planning has been very productive! I have purchased my dress, started on a guest list, selected colors/theme, reserved the church for the ceremony, I have researched A LOT of reception venues and caterers, and done some other little things.

I love to plan, so I have a binder FULL of pictures and ideas and such. A friend of mine recently got married and she was only engaged for about six months, and was stressed throughout the whole engagement, I am happy to just be able to plan things a little at time and not have to worry...for now at least. :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• edited December 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2012-weddings_fellow-october-2012-brides?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:56b9bcef-1e34-456e-81f5-cfaa107456b2Discussion:17e0d620-ccfc-4f50-b982-b864eed7e767Post:b8726e66-1ea7-4e29-9247-e0b750f3ed22">fellow october 2012 brides!</a>:
    [QUOTE]hows everyone's planning going?  what does everyone have planned so far? <strong>we need to make this board more active!!</strong>
    Posted by jackiebean26[/QUOTE]

<div>Agreed!! Our planning is moving slowly, but surely! I am in school at the same time and I wish time would speed up.</div><div>We have our ceremony and reception venue and my dress...That's about it.</div>
    November Siggy: Bouquet Inspiration Photobucket www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker
  • emersic- thats a good amount planned :) i have the exact same stuff done already too!

tori- thats one great benefit to having our weddings so far away!  keep us posted after you look at some venues!
    October 2012 May 2011 Siggy: E-Ring
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I have bought my dress & headpiece, chosen the bridesmaid's dresses & hair pieces, booked the ceremony/reception venue as well as booked all of the rooms for the weekend, chosen colors/theme...I have SO MUCH stuff done that I have kind of "chilled out" now that it's Christmas time and I have other things to focus my attention on haha but once January is here, it's back to planning :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Wow! I'm impressed with how much you all have done! So far all I have done is picked my venue(ceremony and reception will both be there), but I haven't booked it yet. That's on my to-do list for January. I've also picked out my colors, and have been gathering ideas for things like my dress, bridesmaid dresses, the cake, tux, etc. I also have a rough draft of the budget and guest list worked out. There is still so much to do, but planning so far in advance makes everything much less stressful.
  • Im impressed also with everyones planning. Soo far Ive booked my photographer, chosen the wedding party, colors and made our guest list. Next month we are going to figure out the venue and sit down with the travel agency to go over our honeymoon details (the inlaws are graciously paying for us to go to Ireland for a week). I have a bunch of ideas written down as far as centerpeices and things like that. I start school next month soo I wanted to at least have some ideas in the back of my head now while I still have the time. Good Luck on your planning and Yes we need to make this page more active.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic This is Darla and Chester. Darla is the black and white basset and Chester is the tan and black basset. Image and video hosting by TinyPic This is Emma kitty Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards