Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Who is here?

I feel like death. Between m/s, dizzyness, nausea, and now this awesome cold I have with my sore throat and stuffy nose, I feel like I'm going to kill someone. My poor DH...

Re: Who is here?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm here.  I hope you feel better soon.  I don't know anything about m/s so I'm no help.

I'm very happy for you that you KU!  I never thought I'd be happy for a stranger's occupied uterus LOL.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    But just think...you asked for and waited for all this for over a year! :)

I am craving ice cream.  Convince me not to run to Wawa.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm here.  Just got back from Zumba.  Going to take a shower before Greys and JS. 
    I'm still all stuffy. my sickness is nothing compared to yours.  I had tests run though because of being tired all the time.  Iron was off, so they are running more tests. 
    I need to start my science lesson plans for class.

Feel better BP.  I think you are going to be soooo cute as a preggo.  I can't wait til you get a belly!

Philly Sig Challenge

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    For Sale

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No Wawa LRM!  But... if you do go, can you deliver some coffee to me?
  • Options
    ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's the cold more then anything. I'm just a peach to be around :-). 

Hil - thanks so much! Also I read your confession post, that really stinks. My mom can be crazy too... I think they all can. :-/ hang in there!

LRM - Haha yes I know. The m/s and all that jazz are so worth it, this cold thing though has to go. And you are asking the WRONG person to convince you NOT to go for a craving... esp ice cream. Esp. snickers ice cream. Mmm
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am here, but not for long.  My back is out and I'm going to get ready for bed, take a muscle relaxer, and cuddle with the kitties.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Drink - I have had to take iron pills since 14 because of low iron. They helped with my energy SO MUCH.
  • Options
    Stacylynn702Stacylynn702 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm here.  Stuffing my face with popcorn b/c my healthy dinner didn't cut it.

Hoping that the first trimester flies for you BP and you'll be feeling better soon.

I say have the ice cream LRM.  I'm a bad influence.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    amy727amy727 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm here... I'm in a bad mood tonight and I'm not sure why. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's good to know BP. I've always been one that did too much but i've really cut back on things yet I could lay around sleeping all day and still be tired. I'm pretty sure I'll need iron pills so I'm hoping that helps.

Philly Sig Challenge

For Sale

• Options
    edited December 2011
    What are you all up to tonight? DH is playing xbox with his brother. So i'm here.
  • Options
    mana8503mana8503 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'm here.

I did Zumba and forgot how hard it was... even with toning down the jumping for my knee.

Hope the sickies get better!!!

my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • Options
    amy727amy727 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My FI is playing xbox also.  I should have worked out tonight, but instead my fat ass is on the couch all night haha.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am ordering pics on mpix, they are half off 8x10s :)   So I need some for the card box, and I will just order more for myself, and give some to family as well.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I <3 Mpix. So much! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    H is laying in bed, elevating his foot, watching tv.  I'm in the living room alone watching tv and playing on the laptop.  I'll probably join him in the bedroom to watch JS together :)  It's almost teeeeee shiiiirt time!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What is JS?
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I'm in the living room watching Grey's.
    Dh is in bed watching last weeks' JS since he knows I'll watch this weeks in bed.
    He normally complains when I watch it, but I think he's accepted it.

Philly Sig Challenge

For Sale

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Jersey Shore = JS

Philly Sig Challenge

For Sale

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Haha ohhhh, we stopped watching after season 1. 
  • Options
    mana8503mana8503 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm watching Grey's... FI is at class until 10. 
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_here-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:29757cae-5022-4312-bfb3-7dd8c49ea92ePost:d958ae27-b405-4603-890c-c8fe7fef29d2">Re: Who is here?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I <3 Mpix. So much! 
    Posted by ButtonsPepper[/QUOTE] yea, I just dont like how its cropping my pics! lol  I guess cuz they are professional and big? idk. But they are half off so thats a bonus! :) I am going to order all metallic prints.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    b2b - it might have to do with your digital negatives, yes.  My wedding photos, for example, are formatted for 9x12, which is a different ratio than 8x10.  This makes sense you if consider than photos can always be cropped a bit but for applications like making canvases or special enlargements you can't magically create "extra" photo.

PS - yes, I caved and am now enjoying some Ben and Jerry's Milk and Cookies, the most glorious ice cream ever.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LRM - I am jealous of your ice cream.  WaWa is like in my parking lot so I could easily walk there right now (during a commercial) ... hrmm there is Ben & Jerry's Cookie Dough or Half Baked calling my name, but I am resisting.

Philly Sig Challenge

For Sale

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Milk and Cookies - the very best of Cookie Dough and Half Bakes mixed together with cookies and cream.  vanilla ice cream with a chocolate cookie swirl, chocolate chip cookie chunks, and chocolate chocolate chip cookie chunks.  You want to enjoy some with me.  RIGHT NOW.

EDIT - Let the record show that this pint will last me at least the four servings recommended on the side of this pint.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LRM - stop tempting me ... I usually do good with a pint and it lasts me at least 4 servings.  DH eats the whole pint.

Off to the kitchen to find a snack.

Philly Sig Challenge

For Sale

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm watching Our Family Wedding right now... the movie with America Fererra and Forrest Whitaker... and I like how they keep saying "It's our marriage, and their wedding".  Like the "event" is for the parents, family, traditions, etc, and the marriage is for the couple.  Good thing to keep in mind to stay cool during the planning process.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Uh.  Milk and cookies sounds amazing.  I've never heard of this but will defiitely be buying some.  My hips do NOT thank you.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Meee!

hi ladies... anyone with FB knows what I got in to tonight... so pardon any poor typo's...

Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards