Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

POB sample sale

Hi Ladies -
I got an email earlier in the week about the sample sale at Priscilla of Boston - has anyone gone? If so, is it worth it??
Thanks in advance for your responses!

Re: POB sample sale

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Does this include jewelry and accessories?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Great- thanks!! 

The ad only mentions gowns/bm dresses, but it might be worth it to call and ask??

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I only remember dresses, but I could be wrong, it was a long time ago.  Call.  

I would go for sure!  Try and go on Friday if you can.  I was on Christmas break when I want so my mom and I went during the week during the day and there were only 3 or 4 other girls there in and out.  I was there forever.  
    One other girl was there a long time as well, she ended up getting Lia.  She was by herself and couldn't decide what to do, she added a belt, took it away.  Called freinds etc.  
  • Options
    LadybugBride3LadybugBride3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm checking out the sample sale on Friday and I made an appointment in case I decide to try on any regular dresses too.  I also got an e-mail today from POB for $100 off any wedding dress and doesn't exclude sample dresses so definately register on the website if you're going.

image 247 Invited so far!
    image 170 Are ready to party!
    image 35 Will be missing out!
    image 42 Are MIA!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_pob-sample-sale?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:298d9605-40ac-4c75-821e-0390f037d3b5Post:3f26ba05-fab0-4128-9e5b-659880b184b0">Re: POB sample sale</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm checking out the sample sale on Friday and I made an appointment in case I decide to try on any regular dresses too.  I also got an e-mail today from POB for <strong>$100 off any wedding dress and doesn't exclude sample dresses</strong> so definately register on the website if you're going.
    Posted by LadybugBride3[/QUOTE]
    That's great!  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards