Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Dog park?

I'm so used to going to dog beach...does anyone know of any dog parks in the area?  I am in between chesnut hill/ft. washington/plymouth meeting.

and if anyone knows of one and wants to bring their pups to play that'd be fun too!!

Braxton & Lizzie 10.9.10 Photobucket

Re: Dog park?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The best dog park in the area that I know of is Harford Park in Wayne.  The only triky thing about it is that although it is HUGE (multiple acres), it isn't fenced, so dogs who aren't the greatest off-leash wouldn't have very happy owners there.

There is also a dog park out near Oaks - http://www.uprov-montco.org/canalandreynolds.html - that is fenced.  Mac perfers Harford Park much more than this one, but  it'll do in a pinch or if he's hanging out with a buddy who is bad at coming when called :P
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My mom takes her dog to MonDaug Park which is on Camphill Rd in Ft Washington.

Philly Sig Challenge

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    For Sale

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
  • Options
    Bean32Bean32 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Blue Bell Park. It's part of Fairmount and is at 842 Walnut Ln. in Philadelphia. There's a huge open field area and then fun trails that go through the woods and down to a little river. It's not fenced, but there are always lots of dogs running around and swimming. My pup loves it there. 
    if ((navigator.userAgent.indexOf("Safari/125.8") != -1) || (navigator.userAgent.indexOf("Safari/125.9") != -1)) alert("Unfortunately, Google Maps does not support your version of Safari. You can download an updated version of Safari from Apple's website:\nhttp://www.apple.com/support/downloads/safari.html");
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    drink- the ft. washington one is right near me!  I'll have to get information on that :)

same with the with one Bluebell...i will have to figure out where they are.
    thanks
    Braxton & Lizzie 10.9.10 Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards