October 2012 Weddings
Options

Is it just me?

So I know all of our weddings are 1 year, 4 months, and some change away, but why do I still feel like it's crunch time? Does anyone else feel this way? I'm also finishing up my last year of college, and due to my degree, when I'm in school I literally cannot do any wedding stuff. Maybe this is why I'm feeling like this? I just have this need to figure out everything I want now (like favors, flowers, invitations, etc), that way when the time comes, I just have to execute, instead of finding what I want want AND ordering and or booking. Ahhhh I feel like I'm going crazy! lol
Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Is it just me?

• Options
    I kinda understand where you are coming from. FI is gone 4-5 days and only home 4-5 days. In those days that I am home it's almost a rarity that I am not working while he's home. See the challenge? This is why we chose our date so far out. We don't really have alot of time together to figure things out :/
  • Options
    Oh AND I have 3 little ones to run around after lol. My oldest son starts school this year so it's going to make time run even thinner.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards