October 2012 Weddings

Engagement Pics outfit question

So we're finally getting around to having our engagement pics taken Saturday and we've decided we're having two seperate outfits.  I'm wondering if it would be overkill if I wear dresses for both?  One set's theme is sort of rustic/farmerish and I'll be wearing a black and white polka dot dress, and the other set will be taken by a lake and I'm thinking about a casual navy blue dress with a grey cardigan.  Is this overkill on the girliness or ok?
Photobucket

Re: Engagement Pics outfit question

• I am doing two outfits myself. I think most people do from what I have seen. I am doing a baseball e-shoot and a night time downtown shoot at a theater :) You can see the major difference in clothes there lol. I say do what you think is right for the feel of your photos! but ... YOU HAVE TO COME SHOW US!!

No really you have to right meow! jk jk
  • I don't think that having both outfits be dresses is overkill if it's what you feel comfortable in. Personally, I'm not a huge fan of dresses, so it's probably not the choice that I would make. But it sounds like your dress choices would fit your picture locations/themes. :)
    photo 8772_10102412474713255_135784916_n.jpg
  • I think it is perfect, definitely not overkill. These are your e-pics, girl. Cant wait to see them. Post ASAP. Have fun!!!!!
  • We're wearing our Reniassance fair grab in a session a friend of mine is shooting and then in the professional shoot we'll take 2 outfits; casual jeans and t-shirts and then a little more formal.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards