October 2012 Weddings
Options

This is not nice AT ALL, but you guys don't know this person.

SO...FI is friends with his Ex-gf on facebook. She is married now and has two children. Yesterday she posts as her fb status...and I quote:

"got on the interenet this morning to look up a recipe and instead found my husband's secret inbox full of recent emails from his ex-girlfriend Stacey, complete with kissy faces
and a lil photo shoot. Thank you facebook for allowing me to overshare truthful information without having to look anyone in the face and acknowledge what an idealistic moron I am."

OMG! Seriously, if one of my friends posted this I would drive over to their house and force them to take it down. But instead, her friends are posting what a moron her husband is.  Call me old fashioned, but WAAAAAY too personal for facebook!!! Oh, and she tagged her husband in it, so now the whole world knows about their very personal problems. Not appropriate. Yikes.
October 2012 Board: June Siggy

Re: This is not nice AT ALL, but you guys don't know this person.

• Options
    OMG!  First of all, I would be way too embarrassed to post my business like that!  Especially if it is as personal as that situation!!  I can't believe her friends let  her go on with that!  Yikes is right!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

I'm pretty sure I would be too busy simultaneously crying my eyes out and wanting to kill him to worry about posting on Facebook. Some people are so silly when it comes to Facebook.

October 2012 December Siggy: Favourite Wedding Picture
    PIC_281copy1 Anniversary
  • Options
    Wow!!  I can't believe some of the stuff people post on the boards, let alone on their own FB accounts where you are not so anonymous!!
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    achiduckachiduck member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited May 2012
    Wow.. I don't know that I would have the nerve to actually post something like that but I would be LIVID.

Acutally, if I ever found something like that I would have printed off the photos taped them up all over the house and then packed up all his stuff and put it in the garage.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2012-weddings_this-is-not-nice-at-all-but-you-guys-dont-know-this-person?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:56b9bcef-1e34-456e-81f5-cfaa107456b2Discussion:35eec2de-e354-4c03-96e0-3f7135804283Post:65f6a1db-697f-4480-9426-416c5c77af88">Re: This is not nice AT ALL, but you guys don't know this person.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wow.. I don't know that I would have the nerve to actually post something like that but I would be LIVID. Acutally, if I ever found something like that I would have printed off the photos taped them up all over the house and<strong> then packed up all his stuff and put it in the garage.
    </strong>Posted by achiduck[/QUOTE]

Too much effort, I would throw it out the window onto the lawn below. Let him clean it up lol.
    October 2012 December Siggy: Favourite Wedding Picture
    PIC_281copy1 Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2012-weddings_this-is-not-nice-at-all-but-you-guys-dont-know-this-person?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:56b9bcef-1e34-456e-81f5-cfaa107456b2Discussion:35eec2de-e354-4c03-96e0-3f7135804283Post:d23ff1e8-1dc8-448b-a260-6eddf864732d">Re: This is not nice AT ALL, but you guys don't know this person.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: This is not nice AT ALL, but you guys don't know this person. : Too much effort, I would throw it out the window onto the lawn below. Let him clean it up lol.
    Posted by snuff9861[/QUOTE]

Hahah.. ya, but tape the pictures on all the hydro poles on the street leading up to the house. But you know, enlarged so he's sure to see them.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards