October 2012 Weddings
Options

Need store suggestions for shoes....

I  am looking for store suggestions for my wedding shoes, but I do not want high heels, I want to be comfortable for our day, looking for white/ satin white shoes that aren't high heels..any suggestions?

62198_4988882445003_1730453872_n

Re: Need store suggestions for shoes....

• Options
    You might have better luck on your state board this is an international board outside of suggestion of big chain stores I dont think you will fing much help here :o( Good Luck if you have a DSW try there
  • Options
    I bought my shoes online on Amazon. I never thought of buying them on there until another bride said that's where she bought hers.
  • Options
    As for local stores I agree with PP try your local board....

as for online:
    endless.com
    zappos.com
    shoes.com

i know with endless and zappos they have free shipping and returns, so you can always order a couple of pairs and try them on and then return the ones you dont like

HTH!
  • Options
    I am planning on wearing flats as well, not only for comfort but because I'm a bit taller than my FI. :)
    I originally had my heart set on royal blue shoes for the something blue and to fit our colors but gave up when all the ones I found on websites were blah.
    Then...Etsy.com!
    I found the cutest pair of ballerina type flats that are satin and have a corset-type lace up on the top just like the corset back of my dress.
    So, my suggestion is to look at Etsy too.  The handmade shoes are kind of pricey but the shoes are beautiful.
    HTH

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards