October 2012 Weddings

FFS

Is it October yet? Seriously, I just want the wedding to be here... noooowwwwww.

Yes, I am a whiney child tonight.
Anniversary

Re: FFS

• I hear ya girl. I wish it were closer!! I still feel like its sooo close but sooo far away!
    weddingpic
  • Can I join you? I am so feeling that way... I want things to start movin!! I feel like as soon as I get this next quarter done with things will start feeling like they are going forward again... Longest 11 weeks of my life!! Ahh. Did something happen that brought on these feelings or is it just a general feeling of unrest, lol.
  • OMG ME TOO!  I'm sick of planning this thing already and just want it to all be done so the wedding can be here and so we can go on our honeymoon!
    Married since October 14, 2012 - Best Day Ever! Wedding-2
  • I just want it to be here already too. I see some of the ladies on the destination board getting really close to their dates and I am so ready to get married.
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • OMG!! I am feeling the exact same way!! Im tired of all this planning and just want the day to be here already!  Plus it doesnt help that my dress and wedding band are in the house and Im dying to put both on :-)
    Follow Me on Pinterest image

Weight Loss Journey Blog- Feel free to read if you like!updated 3/25/12 http://danaslapbandjourney.blogspot.com/
  • I agree with all of you ladies!!!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker 169 Invited image
    60 Yes image
    16 No image
    93 Have me praying for the mailman! image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards