October 2012 Weddings
Options

January's Siggy!!! & Happy New Year!!!

Flowers & Bouquets!

Ladies, if you are like me and do not have this picked out or finalized, you can post an inspiration picture. :)

Happy New Year, this is definitely "our" year girls!!! XoXo
weddingpic

Re: January's Siggy!!! & Happy New Year!!!

• Options
    I have my flowers and bouquet finalized but I don't have a picture of what it will actually look like. The florist did a drawing to show me but I don't have anything tangible. I might have to do some inspiration photos.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I did inspirations thanks to Pinterest lol!  I LOVE circus roses, and mine will have red roses too and hopefully callillies.  I think the girls will have just the circus rose and maybe some gerber diasies and mums.  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    I love your inspirations mana...super cute!

PetalPockets - you can always post the drawing and then some inspiration pics. :)
    weddingpic
  • Options
    I just put some color inspiration pics in my siggy because I don't actually have a pic of what my bouquet will look like.

Your flowers are lovely, ladies!
    photo 8772_10102412474713255_135784916_n.jpg
  • Options
    I finally figured out how to do it!!
  • Options
    Nothing at all finalized, so I just included inspirations :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers 

• Options
    Here are mine! Red roses and anemones wrapped with balck, and white hydrageas for my BMs!
    for siggy
  • Options
    I really want plumerias in my bouquet.  The bouquest that I am leaning towards is what I did for my siggy.
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    I posted my flower inspiration pics in my siggy. I. Had my first meeting with the florist and it looks like all of my inspiration pics will be possible. I'm definitely doing 3 white hydrangeas for the bridesmaids, my bouquet is probably going to be some sort of mix of white garden roses, the centerpieces will be tall and have fluffy white flowers like in the pic. We're thinking a single freesia for the GM bouttoneirres (I don't have a pic of that). Since we're having our ceremony and reception in the same place, we're using our centerieces as ceremony decorations too. Can't wait to see everyone elses's flower inspiration too!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards