October 2012 Weddings

Well, surgery is all scheduled...

FI is all set to have surgery on his nose on Dec. 12, and he'll have to stay overnight because of all the incisions and to get packing taken out in the morning. They also may have to take cartilage from his rib, but the surgeon won't know that until he gets in there and sees how much cartilage he has to work with.

I know it is not a huge surgery, but he's nervous and he's having to stay overnight. Hopefully I will be able to stay in the hospital with him but we're not really sure yet. They may expect me to leave because it is post-operative and all that, but I don't see what the harm would be in my being there, especially since it is fairly minor surgery. So we shall see I suppose.

He needs to get into the doctor here at home and get a physical and some bloodwork done. I called and the soonest that they had available was Dec 5, which is ok for the physical but I am nervous about getting the labs done in time... I know it is a whole week, but better safe than sorry. I asked we we could go ahead and have the order written for the labs that the surgeon wanted ahead of time but she basically said that was out of the question, which makes no sense to me. But, it's their call I suppose.

Still praying everything works out as it should.

Thanks girls : )

Re: Well, surgery is all scheduled...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards