Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Ordered STDs

Just wanted you to know you won't find anymore annoying posts about them from me!  Thank goodness this is ordered.  At this point I don't even care how they turn out.  Just happy to have something to mail out to make FILs happy!  Sigh of relief!
Photobucket

Re: Ordered STDs

• Options
    Northstar1808Northstar1808 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay congrats!! That's how I felt when I ordered mine too! Until I realized I put the wrong number for one of the hotels. lol
  • Options
    Stacylynn702Stacylynn702 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    haha, it's funny you say this b/c I'm so paranoid now that I miswrote our website.  I kept asking FI if the date was right.  A lot of times when people ask our date I say November 10th by accident when it's really November 6th, 2010.  I was so worried I wrote something wrong.  I figure at this point there's no going back.  If I messed up, I'll just put a card in each with the correction,  my family would expect it of me anyway lol.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Northstar1808Northstar1808 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wrote the date wrong somehow. I put originally 29th when it's the 25th so I corrected that. I found two more mistakes and I thought I was good to go, until people started to call for hotel rooms. Those stupid STDs will probably haunt me forever lol.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didn't even want to send them out...I feel like they're just one more thing the wedding industry came up with for us to spend money on.  I understand my FILs though b/c they have a lot of OOT guests so that's why I did them.  I'll let u know when I get them if I made any goofs.  I hope they don't take too long to come in b/c now I"m anxious to see them!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Stac, what picture did you choose?
  • Options
    Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Stacy:  PIP your STDs, please.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We put 3 on there...I don't know how to pip it from the site.

I am worried that having 3 will look tacky but that's the one FI liked the best and I'm letting him have his way with these since it's his side of the family that requested them.
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards