October 2012 Weddings

What the?!

I have poison ivy around my ering finger... JUST where the band sits.  I think I got it from the puppy I was petting Saturday (I'm highly allergic).  If it was pulling weeds I would have it all over, so I think it was the puppy. 

Now I'm wearing my ring on my right hand until I can get it to dry up a bit... and my right finger is NOT used to the ering. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
my 2012 shelf:
Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)

Re: What the?!

• o no :(  hope you feel better soon.  man you must feel nakey with out your ring. 
    Oct. 2012 Siggy E-Rings Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary
  • Ouch, that stinks! Hope it gets all better soon!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Haha I keep freaking out it's not on my left finger, but I check the right.  At least I'm wearing it, if I left it at home I couldn't focus.  Is that weird?  haha... it's not like a baby, but I don't think it should be alone haha.
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2012-weddings_what-the?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:56b9bcef-1e34-456e-81f5-cfaa107456b2Discussion:7293f03a-3835-44b6-840b-5ec48d8100aaPost:261acf5a-124c-44aa-83f8-cb4945bf9d28">Re: What the?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Haha I keep freaking out it's not on my left finger, but I check the right.  At least I'm wearing it, if I left it at home I couldn't focus.  Is that weird?  haha... it's not like a baby, but I don't think it should be alone haha.
    Posted by mana8503[/QUOTE]

i once left the house w/o my ring and was a few block away when i noticed and freaked out, ran back home just to get it. i was late to work that day but totally worth and not one girl thought anything of it when i told them lol    funny cause i've only had the ring for 7 months but i feel like i've never NOT had it lol
    Oct. 2012 Siggy E-Rings Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary
  • Man, that sucks! Hope it goes away soon!
    photo 8772_10102412474713255_135784916_n.jpg
  • My finger keeps getting dry under the ring because of how many times I wash my hands at work. I am always checking my finger because it's a little loose and I'm scared it will fly off when I take my gloves off.
  • Irish - haha I feel the same way!  It's grown to be apart of me!  I was able to put it back on my left hand, but I switched again before bed to let it air out while I slept.   I almost put it in the box, but I just couldn't walk away ringless, even across the room... Sometimes I think I need my head checked.  Haha That's great your female coworkers understood your lateness.  I would do the same thing.

It's not itchy anymore so it must have been an indirect contact thing, looking more like the puppy is at fault! 

my 2012 shelf:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards