October 2012 Weddings

Is soliciting talented DIY knotties or trading talents against the rules?

I've posted a lot todaym but I've been thinking. I see so many post on here about designing DIY invitations, making the personalized wire hangers, etc. I know I've done invitations for knotties in the past, but I think the rules have changed.  Is is against the rules to trade (or sell) services with other knotties?

I totally want some of those personalized wire hangers, but that's not something I would be good at. I know some of you have done them. So...can I trade or buy services from other knotties? I'm much better with paper goods (invitations, table numbers, menus, etc). Is this type of "I'll make you table numbers if you make me hangers" agreement against the rules?

I know we have some skilled ladies on this board.

October 2012 Board: June Siggy

Re: Is soliciting talented DIY knotties or trading talents against the rules?

• I think as long as it's done via PM you'll be fine.
    Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2012-weddings_is-soliciting-talented-diy-knotties-or-trading-talents-against-the-rules?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:56b9bcef-1e34-456e-81f5-cfaa107456b2Discussion:783579f9-2f12-4f44-be36-8ff6d68925c9Post:d7402663-dabe-44f5-86e2-987360d5c4e5">Re: Is soliciting talented DIY knotties or trading talents against the rules?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think as long as it's done via PM you'll be fine.
    Posted by achiduck[/QUOTE]

This.  I wouldn't announce it on the boards that you are wanting to trade services.  You might get in trouble for that.
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards