October 2012 Weddings

Weekend Plans?

Whats everyone doing this weekend?

I'm happy my weekend off fell on Easter weekend! Tonight I'm going out to dinner with one of my oldest friends and I'm fighting the urge to ask her to be a BM because I know it's too early! Tomorrow I am doing absolutely nothing except for catching up on shows and reading my 3 new wedding planning books (yes, I'm out of control). Sunday FI and I are going to church, then he has to work, but I'm going to his uncle's house for dinner then to my aunt's. Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Weekend Plans?

• I had to train someone to take my place tomorrow for work so I will be off work. Both FI and best friend will be out of town so I am pretty much no go on doing anything. FI will be at work and friend is going to Colorado for a week *sniffle* lol. On a good note though I may be going to my Dad's for Easter with my kids for the first time ever!.
  • i've been off all week, one of the perks of working in a school...tonight im just hanging out with family at my sister's house
    tomorrow FI and i are going to put a deposit down on tuxes, then do grocery shopping (i know, fun!)
    then Easter Sunday we are going to church, his family's for a little then my parents for dinner...
  • Tonight I went to dinner with my best friend and her new baby boy! Tomorrow the FI is working so I might go to lunch with a friend or read some books I got tonight, or pull a Brittney and dig into my wedding planning books. Then Sunday, breakfast with the FI, gramma, parents, and sister. Then IDK. Have an awesome Easter girls.

• tonight - nothing but relax.... ahhhh so happy lol

sat - easter dinner with FI fam since they all have work sun

sun - easter with my fam

and any time in between, baking and coloring eggs :)
    Oct. 2012 Siggy E-Rings Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary
  • Friday night (tonight)-Homework, last night of bowling league, and getting ready for court (family court)

Saturday- Working most of the day, which will be crazyy because of Easter.

Sunday- Going to church with the FI and my parents. Then getting the house ready for 30 of my family members  to come over for Easter lunch. Thennn Easter dinner at the FMILs house with his family. 

October 2012 Siggy:Pets!!!
    Current pet:Zeke
    Dream pets:Great Dane & Yorkshire
  • Friday we came down to the fiancé parents to help cook for Passover ..... Passover dinner tonight. Sunday we are going to my grandmas for Easter with my family! Crazy weekend!
    for siggy
  • tonight I am getting everything ready for easter and then watching movies with FSIL.

tomorrow, it is dinner with my and his family, then FI works sunday night.. so nothing exciting..
    imageimage OCT 2012 May Siggy! Engagement rings! Wedding Countdown Ticker imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Saturday - my FI worked so I went to my Mom's family Easter and then watched some movies with some of my friends.

Sunday - Easter lunch at my grandma's, then Easter dinner with FI's family.
    photo 8772_10102412474713255_135784916_n.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards