Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

18 days to go!!! who is with me?

Just thought I would check in on the local girls getting married june 18,19,20 . What a great weekend it is going to be and it is only 18 days away. My Fi and I by the time we get married it has been on the knot count # was 654 days and it says 18 the emotions are crazy !  We have been together for 10 years (Since 12th grade) LOL . Anyway just wanted to say hi to all the girls see if everyone is doing well and checking in to see how excited you may be as well !!!

Re: 18 days to go!!! who is with me?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm June 19, so right there with you!  Where is your wedding?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our anniversary of dating is June 20-- we will be together 9 years! 
    Our original plan was to get married on the 19th, but we switched to July when we saw how much cheaper it could be!

Good luck to you ladies :)
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Girrrl im June 18th too. Lots to do still. You? I have to finish some stuff with songs, some accessories, dye hair, my hair and makeup trial is friday, getting marriage lic friday, get our cake idea to bakery, make sure I have everything for centerpieces, buy lots of stuff for DIY signs and whatnot, pot plants and stuff for centerpieces, have a party, get mani/pedi's for my mom and i, decorate venue the day before, rehersal, dinner, then its here! ahh haha.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Sounds Good I am in the same boat. Still lots to do but the stress isn't that bad for me ( Not yet anyway ) This past weekend really did help !

Mrs. Simpsons - Church is at wallingford pres and then reception is Rivercrest Golf Club cant wait !!!

Then off to ARUBA for the honeymoon what about you ?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    i only have 4 days to go, and i'm starting to really freak out! those single digits sneak up on you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards