October 2012 Weddings
Options

Let's Talk Honeymoon!

FI and I just booked our honeymoon. We are going to St. Lucia and I'm so excited! We are getting married on a Saturday and will be there Mon-Mon. Very glad to have that check.

So, anyone else know where they are going? Are you going right away? If you don't know, where are you thinking about?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Let's Talk Honeymoon!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2012-weddings_lets-talk-honeymoon?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:56b9bcef-1e34-456e-81f5-cfaa107456b2Discussion:8d410abc-eb27-47ff-9089-276168a89968Post:e828c383-0a07-45d2-8747-213288e6ee0f">Re: Let's Talk Honeymoon!</a>:
    [QUOTE]We are actually going to talk about this, this weekend!! We are thinking San francisco, and up the pacfic coast to whistler british columbia..but we will see :)
    Posted by slthomas611[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>We're thinking british columbia too and from the midwest too!  Initially we were all on board for going somewhere in Europe since neither of us have traveled abroad yet.  But the more we talked with others, we realized there's just so much to see and do that after coming off of a busy month, we'd be exhausted.

So now the plan is to fly into Seattle and drive up to Vancouver.  We're both foodies, so enjoy the restaurants, historic downtown neighborhoods for shopping and browsing, go out on the water, and up in the hills for some hiking. </div><div>
    </div><div>Wedding is a Sat and we'll be flying out Sunday afternoon/evening.  We'll be opening gifts upon our return with both immediate families.</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    We are going to cruise out of Ny down to the turks & Caicos 8 day carnival cruise. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards