October 2012 Weddings

Think of me today please!

FI and I are driving up to cleveland (4 hrs for us) to have a consult with a surgeon at the cleveland clinic. FI broke his nose back in march (more like it was broken for him... I will tell that story a little later when I have longer than a minute to post!) He had surgery about a week after it happened but the surgeon did a terrible job and now he is dealing with a bunch of problems, mostly related to his ability to breathe. He can't really breathe out of his right side and when he is breathing hard both sides collapse on him.

We have already been once, and now we are going to talk about the surgery which if all goes well will be scheduled for Dec. 12... We are really wanting to get it done before the end of the year because of insurance, he's already gotten his deductible paid and he is about $1000 away from them paying 100% of all costs. We would have obviously gotten this done sooner but doctors he went to kept telling him they wouldn't do the surgery, or that they would do half of it and then send him somewhere else. This one in Cleveland seems very confident that he will be able to get him taken care of, and he specialized in these kinds of surgeries. It's funny, he told us he even had to get it done himself because he broke his nose... So we are feeling pretty good that this will all work out. Hopefully I will come back with good news!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards