October 2012 Weddings

Just chose our date!

Me and fiance finally decided, officially, that we'll be married 10.11.12! We thought it was fun, and since we're on a pretty severe budget having a Thursday wedding will be a big cost cutter for us. 
So I guess I'm now an official member of this board, hey y'all!
We're moving next week so we'll hopefully start to get more planning done, and I look forward to posting and reading for more ideas :) 

Planning Bio Wedding Countdown Ticker
October '12 Feb. Siggy: Cake! Only square, and with less sticking-out of branches, and with some fresh flowers.
Image475x475

Re: Just chose our date!

• Welcome and congrats! Nice to have you as a part of the board. Feel free to introduce yourself in the intro sticky on the top of the board if you haven't already.
  • livv22livv22 member
    First Comment
    I just did, and allow me to say that may be my favorite sticky yet. 
    But that may just be because I'm nerdy and love "getting to know you" exercises... 

October '12 Feb. Siggy: Cake! Only square, and with less sticking-out of branches, and with some fresh flowers.
    Image475x475
  • I really enjoy them too :)

So would you like to tell us anything more about yourself? Interests? Hobbies? Pets?

• livv22livv22 member
    First Comment
    Welp, photography is my favorite thing, going to school for it. Live for it. 
    Right now I've forgotten what hobbies are - moving, working, and finals have eaten my life. Oh right, and planning a wedding. I do really love reading, photoventures, traveling, anything regarding water+hot weather, cooking, and occasionally I go on a crafting spree. 
    I'm a pet girl, I want to take one of everything home. Doesn't help that FI is studying Zoology, because he only encourages it. Right now we have 2 baby blue-bellied lizards, a chameleon, and a ferret. He's the cutest of all of them, and his name's Slinky. As soon as we get settled in the new house we'll probably adopt a puppy, because we've been good and put it off until now :) 

Image475x475
  • Congrats and Welcome!
  • Welcome to the board! Congrats!!! And what a fun date :)
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Welcome to the board and congrats on picking your date!
    photo 8772_10102412474713255_135784916_n.jpg
  • Welcome and congrats!

so if you're going to school for photography are you getting a professional or a friend to do your wedding pics?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • acwmacwm member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    What a great date! Welcome and congrats!
    Photobucket
  • livv22livv22 member
    First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2012-weddings_just-chose-date?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:56b9bcef-1e34-456e-81f5-cfaa107456b2Discussion:990ef428-a330-4394-b142-dbe67e8ce2ecPost:1a28f62e-aa2c-403b-8fab-0c8b91d3eb98">Re: Just chose our date!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Welcome and congrats! so if you're going to school for photography are you getting a professional or a friend to do your wedding pics?
    Posted by mana8503[/QUOTE]

<div>I'm hoping to be able to find someone in the department whose work I like that'll be willing to strike a deal. If not, I think professional is going to have to be the route I take because I get a little picky - why must I be a brat?! </div>

Image475x475
  • Welcome and Congrats!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    October 2012 Siggy Challenge: My Furbaby
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • CONGRATS AND WELCOME!!
    Oct. 2012 Siggy E-Rings Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary
  • Congrats and Welcome! Your date is so fun : )
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    271 Invited image
    186 Are ready to PARTY! image
    85 Can't make it image
    0 Have me stalking the mailbox! image
  • Hi, I was late to see this.
    Congrats and Welcome!!! I cant wait to share ideas and see your planning come together.
  • Such an awesome date! Congrats!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards