Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

play getaway

Hey, I just was looking at your wedding website! Looks great!!! I did see you are planning on doing the gable boxes from OT... I remember reading a few brides on various sites having problems with the gable boxes after they bought them. The problem is the size of them.... and the items you choose. Sometimes the water bottles dont fit, etc... Just wanted to let you know before you bought them... Just check the size and the water bottle sizes, etc. :)

Re: play getaway

• Options
    Play getawayPlay getaway member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you!

it's still a work in progess... but i'm okay with it being that it was my first time doing one.

I'm not sure what a gable box is though, you might have me confused with someone else.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    A gable box is the type of box you had in your website for the hotel guests.. You were the one that said you were making boxes with black and white with your inital?
  • Options
    Play getawayPlay getaway member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hmm.. i don't think i have that on my website but may have without noticing.. 

Our colors are black and champagne and I did mention that i wanted to make our monogram with those colors somehow (not sure how to do that really) but I'm not sure about the box thing. 

is it like a card box or a box for OOT guests?

Whichever the case, we didn't plan on anything like that yet but it's great to have the info for the future!   Thank you!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards