Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Wednesday: AW, Confessions, Vent, Open Letters

Spill....

Newbies:  AW= Attention Wh0re, aka brag about something

Re: Wednesday: AW, Confessions, Vent, Open Letters

• Options
    edited December 2011
    AW- 80 DAYS!!!! OMFG!  I can't believe it!!

My TTD dress I bought off a girl on wedding  bee is on it's way!! Stoked about that as well.

Dear Face,

PLEASE behave, I bought new benzoil peroxide face wash and spot treatment... so you can get better now right?  NO more crazy cystic pimples until AFTER the wedding!

Kthxbai,
    <3 me!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear 'friend'
    Lets not pretend you are actuallly my friend anymore. I asked you over and over and over again to hang out and you clearly are avoiding me like the black plague. So really, if you don't come to my shower, or my wedding, you are not my friend and I will delete you from my fb, and my phone contacts. I won't even say anything to you. Not worth my energy. Then again neither is this open lettter. Pft

you suck!
    - better off without you.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear High Maintenance Woman,
    You've been through 3 Comp people that didn't like you, or you them.  Please be good for me so I don't have to rip your head off.  I'm not into the whole hand-holding thing just because you are incompetent, yet demanding enough to ask everyone else to do things for you.  I'm not going to play along.  One day I will break you and you will be independent.
    <3
    Biotch Hilary

I confess I'm secretly hoping my entire office gets sick from me... just because I don't like them hehe.  Let them suffer for annoying me.

I confess I'm very very annoyed that my brother asked me to write him a resume.  I've done 2-3 for him in the past, which he didn't save.  Not my problem dude.
  • Options
    mana8503mana8503 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

Dear Thermostat Nazi,
    Just because you are "warm blooded" does not give you the right to control the thermostat.  70 degrees is a realiable temperature!!!!  66 is NOT!  Not when many of us are layered up, under blankets wearing hats and scarves and debating on getting fingerless gloves so we can type without fear of frost bite.  If our employer wanted to save on heating, they would put a skirt around the trailer we work in.  They haven't in the 3 years we've been out here, so I really think it's ok to kick up the heater a notch!

Sincerely,
    Frost biten Mana

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    AW- Booking the baker tomorrow... and the photographer this week as well. :) AW#2- My settlement check is on it's way! :) Woohoo! Dear contacts- I know. I've overused you. Please just last another week until the new shipment comes in. I'm a procrastinator... I know. Just stop getting blurry and stop wrinkling up in my eye. <3 me. Dear Baby daddy- You're a jerk. Don't lie to me about getting DD's health insurance set up. I work in a Dr's office. I check elligibility of patients for a living. You think that I can't just pop in our DD's name and birthday and find out that SURPRISE! you lied again? Just sign over your rights to her now. Please. I've gotten under $200 in child support and 4 boxes of diapers from you in the past 2 years. It's not worth it. <3 the parent who takes care of your daughter.
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Stacylynn702Stacylynn702 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    AW:  I'm finally on DH's insurance and don't need my preschool job anymore!  I'm still working there though so it's not as exciting as I'm making it out to be (I just wanted to AW something).

I confess that my AW has caused me to slack at work and not give a sh!t if they fire me.  I'm not really slacking, just acting the same as the lazy a$$es I call my coworkers.  It's rather depressing................
    Photobucket
  • Options
    amy727amy727 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear FMIL,

I don't know why you have to be so rude and negative.  I am sick of you throwing low blows towards your son, me, and my family that you've met twice. 

I don't appreciate you telling me I should watch what I eat because my wedding it coming up.  Look in the mirror... maybe you should watch what you eat.  Also I will not gain the weight I lost back after the wedding.  I started losing weight before I even got engaged.

Sincerely,
    Your FDIL that hates to come visit
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    AW #1- my coworkers got me a coach planner for my birthday.  i love it!

AW#2- I am going to be on wheel of fortune.  i already had my taping, i just found out when it will air.

AW#3- I am having a 'i really love my FI' week.  he knows how much i love dining out at new places and said i could book 2 restaurants to go to during philly rest. week in january! (FI is pretty 'thrifty' so this is a big deal)
    October 2012 May 2011 Siggy: E-Ring
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    JACKIE- when will you be on!!I wanna watch!!!  Congrats on the new coach planner too, how nice of your coworker!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jackie- Ditto B2B! I wanna watch!
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    amy727amy727 member
    edited December 2011
    Jackie that is exciting.  You will need to let us all know when you will be on. 

Also when is restaurant week?  I need to convince my FI to come down. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Jackie,
    I'm very jealous of your 3 AWs!!!
    Love,
    LadyJ

Dear Boss,
    I understand that we have varying levels of education within our office, but the thought of doing a case study during our little "mini-retreat" today makes me want to feign a migraine. I'm not in grad school any more, I don't want to do case studies anymore. Plus, I'm not sure exactly how it's going to work because I know some of my co-workers have yet to read the book!!!! Can we just can it and come up with some other way to motivate them to become educated about our field? I did go to grad school for this, thanks.
    Love,
    Your Cantankerous Assistant Director
    And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess I didn't know Wheel of Fortune was still on air, or that they were still recording/showing new episodes.  My great gma used to watch it nightly when I was a kid... 20 years ago.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear LadyJ-
    PLEASE put a siggy pic up, you are STILL throwing me off with your llama avatar haha!

<3,
    B2B
  • Options
    amy727amy727 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_wednesday-aw-confessions-vent-open-letters?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:327be8ad-0d7c-4fe4-8582-6998d6c411dePost:66e7b5f4-5475-4e16-a57d-01a830eb1413">Re: Wednesday: AW, Confessions, Vent, Open Letters</a>:
    [QUOTE]I confess I didn't know Wheel of Fortune was still on air, or that they were still recording/showing new episodes.  My great gma used to watch it nightly when I was a kid... 20 years ago.
    Posted by miguelhilary2010[/QUOTE]

It comes on right before wheel of fortune.  I put it on while I'm making dinner... if I'm home that early. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    FutureMrsTCTFutureMrsTCT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Dear FILs,

I love you both, but you are kind of driving me nuts. I am thankful that you are offering to pay for the wedding, but talking about having to pay for it stresses me out. What is more important, and something I've been asking for, for MONTHS, is AN ADDRESS list! This should not be this difficult, seeing as your all but inviting the same people you invited to your daughters wedding. Just make sure the addresses are correct, update those that aren't and email me the excel file! I know you have it, your daughter told me it was a file on the computer! So with all due respect - email me that ish now!

Love,
    Your very impatient, and needing to get things done FDIL.

I confess I'm getting overly stressed about the wedding planning, and am almost to that point where I'm over it.

*~~*The Future Mrs. Coulter-Thurley*~~*
    Siggy Challenge Pic with BM
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear B2B,
    I can't get my stupid photobucket account working, but since I'm completely unmotivated, I will try. If nothing else, I will remove the drama llama. Even though I love him.
    And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
  • Options
    a.lemma4a.lemma4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    AW: Pretty much finished up our registry last night!

Jackie - That is AWESOME! Wheel of fortune is my FAV!!
    Siggy Challenge - Favorite Pic of FI - Tan and Fuzzy, Just the way I like him ;-) imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jackie- thats awesome! We def need to watch when you're on!
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lady- I love the llama too, just loved your old siggy pic and that is how I alwasy knew it was you haha, so now I see the llama and forget who you are! :)
  • Options
    a.lemma4a.lemma4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_wednesday-aw-confessions-vent-open-letters?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:327be8ad-0d7c-4fe4-8582-6998d6c411dePost:2893f5e2-2058-4a7e-a294-7fcc1d6a9fcd">Re: Wednesday: AW, Confessions, Vent, Open Letters</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong> I confess I'm getting overly stressed about the wedding planning, and am almost to that point where I'm over it.
    </strong>Posted by FutureMrsTCT[/QUOTE]

A big ditto to this. Todes over planning.
    Siggy Challenge - Favorite Pic of FI - Tan and Fuzzy, Just the way I like him ;-) imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    edited December 2011
    Dear Ankle,
      Please stop being sprained

Love,
      The big fat gut.

Dear Contractor,
      Please give me the news that this house is in amazing shape and that all the work we want to do will cost under ten grand. 

Love,
      Property Virgin

Dear Station,
      Please don't call me at 12:50 and send us to Atlantic City/ Wilmington/Allentown.  I'm trying really hard to get out of here at 1.

Love,
      Chopper Lady
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess FI and I are like old married people and watch Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune often haha.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    hahaa my taping isnt THAT exciting as i did not win any money. but at least i get to be on TV!  FI said i looked angry everytime someone else won the puzzle.  my air date is march 1st.  i hope i do not look like a complete moron!

amy- rest. week is jan 16-21 & 23-28.  heres the link. http://www.opentable.com/promo.aspx?pid=95&m=13
    October 2012 May 2011 Siggy: E-Ring
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Stacylynn702Stacylynn702 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    MH, it comes on after Jeopardy at 7:30.  DH doesn't like WOF, so immediately after Jeopardy, he puts on Seinfeld.  He thinks Pat Sajak is annoying.  Jackie, you'll have to tell us what he is like IRL once your allowed to talk about the show.  I don't mind though, I don't get home from work til a little after 7 so I'm usually still washing up or making dinner.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    edited December 2011
    I love Wheel of Fortune!  A friend of mine was on in December of 2005 and she won like 40K!

Lady J, everytime I refresh this page, your siggy picture is a different siz.e  It has become quite comical ;)
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Amer, I know, I'm trying to get it to be a normal size! It's either HUGE or tiny.

And it refuses to be centered.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YAY love the new pic LadyJ

Amer- WTF did you do to your ankle klutzypants!?

TCT- I am SO over wedding planning. For realz.

The Jeopary Guy bothers me, not the WOF guy.
  • Options
    amy727amy727 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_wednesday-aw-confessions-vent-open-letters?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:327be8ad-0d7c-4fe4-8582-6998d6c411dePost:dac9cf8d-eec0-4f93-8828-9a9141ecc696">Re: Wednesday: AW, Confessions, Vent, Open Letters</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wednesday: AW, Confessions, Vent, Open Letters : It comes on right before wheel of fortune.  I put it on while I'm making dinner... if I'm home that early. 
    Posted by amy727[/QUOTE]

I meant to say right after Jeopardy.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LadyJ- Put < /br> after the link, should work. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards