October 2012 Weddings
Options

Help - JR. BM and FG dresses!

I'm in a battle with my niece's dresses.  We are having no adults standing up, just a JR. BM who is 8, FG and RB both will be 7 (they are twins and super cute).  We are keeping things simple, and our colors are Ivory and Black, I'm debating on throwing in a splash of color.

My mom thinks they just look so cute in these big elaborate dresses, which is true, but it doesn't match the simplicity of everything else and she's also on my case because she also thinks black is too old for their ages, (mind you she bought a black and white dress for one of them to wear to my cousins wedding, but that is besides the point).  The style of my dress is simple and I want them to be in simple dresses as well.   So I was thinking black with an ivory band around the waist or something like that.  Both in the same style so there is no debate that one has a better dress over the other.

Do you think the girls will look good in black dresses with ivory accents?

If you were to add a color what would be best?  Whatever color I may choose will also be the color of my shoes.  (Colors that have already been vetoed are purple, yellow/gold, and green)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Help - JR. BM and FG dresses!

• Options
    I don't think I would put them in a black dress with an ivory sash, but I'd do the opposite.  I say go for the simplier dress if that is what you really want.  I'm kinda going for the opposite, because our flower girls are my future step daughters and I want them to look like little princess'.

As for the splash of color, you could do blush, fuschia, red, gold, silver, bronze, nany blue, teal.  Possibilities are really endless with black and ivory.  For the simple look, I think blush, gold, silver or bronze would look great!
    dscf4745-2
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards