October 2012 Weddings

Finally going to start catching up!

So I'm finally going to catch up with everyone else on here and start getting some stuff done. FI and I are taking a trip to Quebec City this week to do some wedding planning, we're only going for a few days though, Wed-Sun.

We have a meeting with our officiant to discuss the ceremony and are meeting with the reception place to talk about meal options and prices. For people we haven't booked yet, we have a meeting with a baker and a photographer (we wanted to meet with another photographer we liked as well, who was also cheaper, but I guess he doesn't need our business since he won't get back to us...argh). We also will be meeting with a florist and maybe a DJ or two (haven't made the appointments for those yet though, making FI do that today). We're also finally going to see the church we booked! I'm so excited to see what the inside actually looks like in person!

So for all you people who have done this stuff before, is there anything I should know before going into these meetings? Any advice or tips?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards