Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Friday Confessions

I'm leaving in a half hour, but I'm already bored!  Let em out....
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Friday Confessions

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I left work early yesterday because I wasn't feeling well. This wasn't a lie, but I felt well enough to stop at the mall and get some stuff for my b-pics.  I went home and tried everything on while FI was still at work.  I am all set!

I did, however, take a 3-hour nap after that.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess I'm still upset I got uninvited to the NYC trip my friends are going on this Sunday.

I was really look foward to it.
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess I have done no work this morning, but I have been searching for new jobs.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that even though I'm 'working from home' today, I'm not really working. I've been laying with my sick dog, cleaning the house, and knotting.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Amer, if I wasn't totally booked on Sunday, we cuold have totally thrown dogether a NY day-trip! (although I know that's not why you wanted to go, we would have had MORE fun than those girls) I haven't been to the city in ages, and I think I'm going through withdrawl. One of my close friends is moving there at the end of this year, and I can. not. wait. Mostly b/c I'm sick and tired of her living so far away (she lives in Calgary), but also because I know there will be a spare bedroom with my name all over it!

Confession: The Deans and Directors are all out of the office for the day for a meeting, and somehow I'm in charge! People keep emailing me with updates on what they're working on and where, and I am tempted to respond with "That's awesome, when you're done, take the rest of the day off!" But I really don't have that authority!
    And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that while it was slightly sad to have FI gone for 10 days, and I did miss him, and get lonely at times, it was nice to be all alone though! I got a lot accomplished and could watch all the stupid crap tv I wanted! :) 

I also confess that I am starting to get a little annoyed at the laser hair removal treatments! It is sorta working but in the end I don't think it will work all the way and I will be pisssing away a lot of money on this BS! I am confessing this because my pits itch because I had to shave them this morning. erghhh.
  • Options
    SJGirl0811SJGirl0811 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I confess that I just joined the knot this week and this is my second post...my first was on the Philly board.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_friday-confessions-11?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:35a54e1f-a08d-4bed-91a5-989d1ac4dbb8Post:ecb3dfa2-b2bd-44b4-a9ce-8410a84076de">Re: Friday Confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]I confess that I just joined the knot this week and this is my second post...my first was on the Philly board.
    Posted by SJGirl0811[/QUOTE]

You should make a intro post!  :)
  • Options
    Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess I have no motivation to do any work at all this week. I've been such a slacker and the thought of getting a new job is more and more appealing.

I confess that I  didn't really buy FI these dark chocolate hershey candy because he mentioned he liked them....but really it was because I wanted them ;)
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that Nicole's sig picture always makes me do a double take, because when you're scrolling it sometimes looks like a poop, and not the cute weiner dog that I'm sure it is.  Maybe it's just me.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_friday-confessions-11?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:35a54e1f-a08d-4bed-91a5-989d1ac4dbb8Post:4f192460-b830-4d44-97cf-d6d38e0e9d14">Re: Friday Confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]I confess that Nicole's sig picture always makes me do a double take, because when you're scrolling it sometimes looks like a poop, and not the cute weiner dog that I'm sure it is.  Maybe it's just me.
    Posted by delicatefew[/QUOTE]

hahaha I am cracking up! I also take a second look sometimes like what is that?!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hahahh Delicate, I think the same thing sometimes!  It's like what is that?

I have another confession... I think it is hilarious they are flaming one of the girls on my month board on the FFF on the etiquette board. She needs to just stop posting. IDK if you guys read it but it is really, really funny right now, to me at least.
  • Options
    LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    BtoB, you're March 2011, right? I was out of the office for a while and just got to skim the FFF, but I agree that she (and her FI) need to go!
    And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LadyJ- Yes... nobody likes her and she is just ridic.... ugh! It is like she just kept coming back for more torment! I don't even say anything to her half the time when she posts about her crazy life, because if I did it would come out too mean. haha!
  • Options
    debnchrisdebnchris member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    BtoBE is it me ? who is it I have to go look now !
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_friday-confessions-11?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:35a54e1f-a08d-4bed-91a5-989d1ac4dbb8Post:56a8d954-8c66-43f5-a82b-beb906dacbff">Re: Friday Confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]BtoBE is it me ? who is it I have to go look now !
    Posted by debnchris[/QUOTE]

LOL no it is not you silly goose. It is Mizri
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards