October 2012 Weddings

"Wedding brain" has set in

Until today, I haven't really been feeling like the wedding is "real" and didn't really think I was stressed out or crazy or frazzled or anything.

Today, it hit me like a brick wall that I am all of the above!! I spent all morning thining it was an hour earlier than it actually was. As I was driving to class (thinking I was on time!) I was on the phone with my mom. I mentioned something about what time it was (thinking it was 12:30) and she says "uh ... it's 1:30."

Omg, are you serious?! Yeah, I ended up an hour late to class. I then realized that for the rest of the day I felt like my head was disconnected from my body and I was chasing it down trying to put it back on!! The number of things I've forgotten, misplaced or flat out messed up today is rather embarassing!

Is it October 7th yet?!!
Photobucket
Anniversary
Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: "Wedding brain" has set in

• WELCOME! lol I have been like this alllll week. So glad I'm off work next week!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • WELCOME! lol I have been like this alllll week. So glad I'm off work next week!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Lucky!! Lol. I work all week, or have class. And I'm a ride operator so there's no "down" time to veg out.
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I've been like that for the past week.  I think I've reached the point where I'm like "ok, most of the big stuff is done.  Can't really do much of anything else until next Friday/Saturday.  At this point, the little stuff doesn't matter."
  • I have been like this for the last two weeks! All of the girls that are in the program with me at school keep saying how they have no idea how I am still there. I may be there physically, but not 100% mentally! lol I can't wait for things to settle down after the wedding, be married, and get my brain back. :)

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards