October 2012 Weddings
Options

Total dork!

I signed up for our registry tonight and got excited for the first item I added.  I feel like such a dork! LOL

Re: Total dork!

• Options
    I got excited when I started my first registry too! The first item I added was the kitchenaid mixer I've been wanting for a long time.
  • Options
    Not a dork! How fun! :)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    i thought i would have had had been like that but when they handed us the gun i got so overwhelmed and didnt have a clue where to start- we only did a little the first time... then the second time at the same store it got easier and by the second store i was scan happy! lol it helps that you can edit both online lol.... congrats and you should be happy!!
  • Options
    lulu4150lulu4150 member
    First Comment
    edited June 2012
    ok so now i dont feel like such a dork!

this is our first item and i really hope someone buys them for us!

Cuisinart® MultiClad Pro Stainless Steel 12-Piece Cookware Set

Cuisinart® MultiClad Pro Stainless Steel 12-Piece Cookware Set
  • Options
    Not a dork at all!!  I'm also excited for my cookware :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers 

• Options
    Registry is awesome it's the one thing wedding wise that is free to do and actually gives you things! lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I started dancing and pelvic thrusting in the middle of the store after we registered for our china (first thing we registered for). I was also singing "We're groooown ups! We're groooown ups! We're getting chiiiina, like groooown ups!" Sooooo I think I beat you on the dork factor :P haha
  • Options
    Poison - I wish I could've been in the store to see that! You've got me beat! LOL
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards