Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Marathon Shoot

Anyone doing Jenn Childress' Marathon Bpics on May 8?  Just booked and freaking out! 

Re: Marathon Shoot

• Options
    SteveandKrisSteveandKris member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not doing the marathon, but I can assure you that working with Jenn is AWESOME!  Bring more outfits then you'll have time for as you don't know what mood will strike you and start with the outfit you feel most comfortable in. 

You'll be great and Jenn made me feel right at ease!  Good luck
  • Options
    CaitC21CaitC21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll be there too!
    image Planning Bio Wedding Planning Website Updated 7/21/11
  • Options
    MeganFitz215MeganFitz215 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks S&K.  I'm nervous and excited!  Jenn's pics are awesome so I know it'll turn out just fine!

Cait - Did you get all your outfits yet?  I think I'm going to KoP tomorrow to start. No idea what to get. My bachelorette is the weekend before, though, and one of the girls said not to buy too much.... whatever that means.  May 8 will be fun!!!!!
  • Options
    CaitC21CaitC21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have no started

However I have decided on the following
    Phillies jersey with boy shorts
    Corset set...have to buy
    Bra Panties set...have to buy
    Black knee high boots and nothing else prolly with FIs guitar
    I am thinking my eagles jersey but I may do another set of some sort

I should really start shopping soon!
    image Planning Bio Wedding Planning Website Updated 7/21/11
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I loved my corset from fredericks - even though i chair an itty bitty committee, I felt WONDERFUL in it - something that I haven't been able to do in anything from a department store (its a size thing)

oh, and remember to paint you nails, get a manicure, etc... and jewelry from FI... I brought it and only remembered to put it on in the last 20 frames or so.

EDIT:  The photo in the middle of my collage is one of Jenn's teasers

• Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kris - good to know.  I, too, have barely boobs.  I'll def have to check out corset... I figure I can throw some chicken cutlets in there if need be :)   Midddle pic is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cait - sounds good!!!  I have a white teddy my mom gave me at the shower which I think will be one outfit... other than that, I got nothin!  Will figure it out in the next couple of week.... need to figure out shoes!  My one gf was going to do them with me (she's getting married NYE) but had something come up that day.  Glad that I'll "know" someone there!  Knowing it's a month away will also get me back on track with bridal bootcamp!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jenn had awesome (size 7, black) lace up the leg heels that she purchased from a client - I loved them - if you contact her, I'm sure she'll bring them to the shoot for you. 
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haha - I'm a few hours too late reading your last post!  Was at DSW today and found over the knee black boots on sale for... get this... $15.99 AND I had a $5 coupon.  $11 for shoes I'll wear once but that's OK!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_marathon-shoot?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:38736037-968d-42be-9069-a39135e3dc1aPost:a6d4be8c-a0f5-4557-882c-5278c23f52e5">Re: Marathon Shoot</a>:
    [QUOTE]Haha - I'm a few hours too late reading your last post!  Was at DSW today and found over the knee black boots on sale for... get this... $15.99 AND I had a $5 coupon.  $11 for shoes I'll wear once but that's OK!
    Posted by MeganFitz215[/QUOTE]

you could also ask around and see if a girl going after you would buy them off you for $5 - /> and just pass them down the line...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards