Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Calligrapher??

Hi ladies !

So I have the worst hand writing in the world. And im thinking that an address label may not look too appealing on our wedding invitation envelopes. I say this only because the company pre-prints a return address on them. So the label might be off some. Are any  of you planning to or have any of you ladies used a calligrapher ? Is it worth it ? Do you ladies know of any good calligraphy places or have any other ideas ? TIA
Photobucket www.mywedding.com/malcolmandkiaforever http://aawbrides.weebly.com/

Re: Calligrapher??

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I order my invitations through one stop wedding shoppe in Willow Grove and they printed the addresses on for me to match the return address that was printed on the envelope.

Philly Sig Challenge

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    For Sale

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
  • Options
    dch167dch167 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm going to try running them through my printer with a mathcing font. We'll see if it works. If not I guess I will have to find a calligrapher.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Carmella Mazzaruli's caligraphy is beautiful and very reasonable.  A lot of ladies on this board used her but I haven't seen much written about her lately.  Everything is done by mail and phone calls, so you don't have to drive to Voorhees.  She's worth looking into.  856-428-2543
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards